|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: Penelope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interest does Olivia have in Lawrence's painting?
(a) Cultural interest.
(b) Sentimental value.
(c) Financial value.
(d) No interest.
2. What does Penelope realize about her relationship with Ambrose almost from the beginning?
(a) It is a total mistake.
(b) It has potential.
(c) It will take awhile to develop.
(d) It is the best thing that ever happened to her.
3. What do Penelope and Richard plan to do after the war is over?
(a) Take art lessons.
(b) Get married.
(c) Move to New York.
(d) Open a business.
4. Whose husband dies in this chapter?
5. What is most important to Nancy?
(b) Philanthropic work.
(c) Keeping up appearances.
(d) Spiritual pursuits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Penelope depressed with her volunteer duties?
2. Where do Richard and Penelope make love for the first time?
3. What does Hank want to see while he is in town?
4. What city does the person in #64 come from?
5. What is the name of the magazine on which Olivia works?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)