|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Roy Brookner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What make of car does Penelope's father own which Ambrose is enamored with?
(a) Rolls Royce.
2. Who is Ambrose's mother?
3. What news does Penelope recall hearing while on this holiday?
(a) Her father has drowned.
(b) The cottage has burned down.
(c) Her mother is ill.
(d) The country is at war.
4. Who does Penelope call about Lawrence's paintings?
(a) George Danby.
(b) Roy Brookner.
(c) Philip Robertson.
(d) Edward Weston.
5. Which of the following is NOT true about Antonia?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has nowhere to live.
(c) She has no money.
(d) She has no family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lawrence ask Sophie to take back to London?
2. How does Olivia treat her mother?
3. Which of Lawrence Stern's paintings is Noel particularly interested in?
4. Who is the daughter of the man in #17?
5. What shocking news does Olivia receive?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)