|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mandos curse Feanor's home?
2. Who could pass the Vaiya?
(a) The Eldar.
(b) The Elves.
(c) The Valar.
(d) The Gnomes.
3. Where was Ylmir's Way?
(a) In the South.
(b) In the West.
(c) In the North.
(d) In the East.
4. What was Ylmir Gnomish for?
5. What was the name of Melko's original fortress?
6. During what battle did Feanor die?
(a) The First Battle of the Gods.
(b) The Last Battle of Beleriand.
(c) The Terrible Battle.
(d) The First Battle of Beleriand.
7. Where was Cristhorn placed?
(a) In the east.
(b) In the mountains North of Gondolin.
(c) In the western mountains.
(d) In the mountains South of Gondolin.
8. Who assaulted the world of the Gods?
9. What was the Enfolding Ocean?
(a) The Vaiya.
10. When did Ingwil appear?
(a) In the Fall of Gondolin.
(b) In the Lay of the Children of Hurin.
(c) In the Lay of Leithian.
(d) In the Ambarkanta.
11. What was the second tributary of Gelion?
12. For how many years was Morgoth imprisoned in Mandos?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) Ten ages.
(d) Nine ages.
13. Who could not penetrate the Walls of the World?
(a) The Children of Earth.
(b) The Valar.
(c) The Eldar.
(d) The Gods.
14. How often were clouds seen in Valinor?
15. What was the alternate name for Vista?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Nargothrond now located?
2. Who awoke in the East at the first Dawn?
3. Who created the Silmarils?
4. Where was Luthien caught by Celegorm and Nargothrond?
5. When did the Gorge of Aglon first occur?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)