1. What two adjectives were used to describe the road from the Outer Earth to Valinor?
Hard and evil.
2. What were the people called who began to dwell around the lake of Mithrim?
Tunglin or Folk of the Harp.
3. What did Turgon do when people began to come from afar to listen to his songs?
He went to the mountains.
4. Who was Turgon?
The King of Gondolin.
5. What was Turgon's harp strung with?
The sinews of bears.
6. What was Delin's soldier's strength?
Wielding long elfin spears.
This section contains 2,719 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)