|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, The Earliest Annals of Beleriand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who could not penetrate the Walls of the World?
(a) The Valar.
(b) The Gods.
(c) The Children of Earth.
(d) The Eldar.
2. What were the names of Gelmir's sons?
(a) Gelmir II, Feanor, and Luthien.
(b) Luthien, Feanor and Delin.
(c) Turgon, Feanor and Delin.
(d) Golfin, Delin, and Luthien.
3. Where was the World found?
(c) The Void.
4. Who tricked the Gods?
(a) The Men.
(b) The Valar.
5. When did Fionwe fight the last battle of the north?
(a) In 425.
(b) In 666.
(c) In 250.
(d) In 6532.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the texts in this book written by?
2. Who was Dior's daughter?
3. When were the two trees that provided Valinor's light created?
4. Who was Turgon?
5. For how long did each of the trees that Yavanna planted wane?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)