|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Earliest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons did Feanor have?
2. What tale did Turlin and the Exiles of Gondolin relate to?
(a) The Fall of Gondolin.
(b) The Rise of Gondolin.
(c) The Victory of Gondolin.
(d) The Songs of Gondolin.
3. Whom did Sorontur report to?
4. Whom did the Gnomes meet at Angband?
(a) The Orcs and Men.
(b) The Elves and Men.
(c) Feanor's sons and Men.
(d) The Ilkorins and Men.
5. Who were the texts in this book written by?
(a) Mary Tolkien.
(b) J.R.R. Tolkien.
(c) J.A. Tolkien.
(d) Christopher Tolkien.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who named Dor-Lomin "Hisilome?"
2. Where did the Gnomes gather by torchlight in the last segment of Chapter 1?
3. How many armies did Gelmir control?
4. What was the name of the highest of the Iron Mountains surrounding Morgoth's fortress?
5. What characters spoke out against Feanor in the last section of Chapter 1?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)