|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Earliest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the alternate name for "the folk of the harp?"
(a) The Elves of Kor.
(b) Dark Elves.
(c) The Gnomes.
(d) The Tunglin.
2. What was beyond Artanor?
(a) Forests and wetlands.
(b) Open lands and treeless hills.
(d) Desert and dry plains.
3. What texts were explained in the first chapter?
(a) A collection of poems.
(b) A series of character descriptions.
(c) A series of prose fragments.
(d) Parts of J.R.R. Tolkien's biography.
4. What was Delin's soldier's strength?
(a) Their strength was in their large numbers.
(b) Wielding bows and arrows.
(c) Wielding long elfin spears.
(d) Wielding swords.
5. Who made a ladder for Morgoth?
(a) The Orcs.
(b) The Gods.
(c) Morgoth himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where did the Orcs retreat?
2. Where did the Elves' spirits go if they were killed?
3. How many sons did Feanor have?
4. What was the alternate name for Ungoliant?
5. What weapon were the Elves very good with?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)