|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Earliest Annals of Valinor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what battle did Feanor die?
(a) The Last Battle of Beleriand.
(b) The First Battle of Beleriand.
(c) The Terrible Battle.
(d) The First Battle of the Gods.
2. Who created the Earth?
(d) The Valar.
3. Who did Finrod's sons side with?
(b) Feanor's sons.
(d) Tunglin's sons.
4. Who was Hurin's wife?
(d) An Orc.
5. Where was the Sirion river located?
(a) In the North.
(b) In the South.
(c) In the East.
(d) In the West.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the alternate name for Ungoliant?
2. Who made a ladder for Morgoth?
3. In what part of the map was Doriah located?
4. When did Feanor travel to Mithrim?
5. Who told Feanor that Finnweg and Fingolfin planned to take away his leadership of the Gnomes?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)