|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Earliest Annals of Valinor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of the map was Doriah located?
(a) The Eastern part.
(b) The Western part.
(c) The Northern part.
(d) The Southern part.
2. Who took the unbreakable oath by Timbrenting?
(c) The Gnomes.
(d) Feanor and his sons.
3. How many times did the Land of Dread occur in the Lay of Leithian?
(a) Three times.
4. Where did the Elves' spirits go if they were killed?
(b) The Land of the Deep-Elves.
(c) The Land of the Gods.
(d) The Halls of Mandos.
5. Who created the Earth?
(b) The Valar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was sent to put Morgoth in chains?
2. When did the Isle of Werewolves first appear?
3. What was the name of the highest of the Iron Mountains surrounding Morgoth's fortress?
4. What were the alternate names for orcs?
5. What did Celegorm and Curufin find?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)