|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rand proclaimed as being?
(a) An imposter.
(b) A heretic.
(c) A clan chief.
(d) The Car'a'carn.
2. After fighting trollocs, who do Perrin and Faile encounter?
(b) Lord Luc.
(c) An encampment of Tuatha'an.
(d) Verin and Tomas.
3. About what does Faile confront Perrin?
(b) His flirtations with Berelain.
(c) His desire to turn himself in to the Whitecloaks.
(d) His ability to communicate with wolves.
4. Who arrives when Egeanin, Nynaeve and Elayne are dining?
(d) Bayle Doman.
5. About whom does Lord Luc ask Bornheld?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rand reveal?
2. Why do Elayne and Egeanin free the Panarch from the palace?
3. What is Egeanin's mission?
4. What banner is flying over Emond's Field?
5. Where does Mistress Al'Vere take Perrin's group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Perrin suspect about Lord Luc's defiance of the Whitecloaks?
2. What secrets are Faile and Perrin still keeping from each other?
3. Discuss the duel between Nynaeve and Moghedien.
4. How do Faile and Perrin reconcile?
5. What are a couple consequences of Loial's initial unwillingness to destroy the Waygate?
6. What does Verin say about the effect of Perrin being ta'veren and what is his response?
7. What does Rand think about the peddler caravan?
8. Why is Aviendha assigned by the Wise Ones to stay close to Rand?
9. What are several things that Nynaeve learns as she explores Tel'Aran'Rhiod looking for the object that is dangerous to Rand?
10. How is Rand adjusting to his new status as the Aiel Car'a'carn?
This section contains 1,305 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)