|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Faile and Raen's wife try to do?
(a) Set Raen's broken leg.
(b) Mend Perrin's wounds.
(c) Prepare supplies to fight the trollocs.
(d) Mend Raen's wounds.
2. What news does Thom bring to Elayne and Nynaeve?
(a) The Whitecloaks have seized the Panarch's palace.
(b) The Whitecloaks have started attacking ships in the harbor.
(c) The Panarch's palace has burned to the ground.
(d) The Queen of Tanchico has been assassinated.
3. What do Nynaeve and Elayne learn about Egeanin?
(a) She is a paid assassin.
(b) She is a Seanchan ship captain.
(c) She is married to the Panarch.
(d) She knows all about Rand and the Dragon Reborn.
4. What do Loial and Gaul tell Perrin?
(a) That the Whitecloaks and Trollocs are working together.
(b) That about 1000 trollocs surround Emond's Field.
(c) That the Waygate cannot be closed.
(d) That Rand has been killed.
5. Who is in a decaying manor in the woods?
(a) Verin Sedai and Alanna Sedai.
(b) Mat's family.
(c) Perrin's two sisters and mother.
(d) Rand's mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Lord Luc told the Whitecloaks?
2. What does Perrin convince the families at the Al'Seen farm to do?
3. Who does Perrin follow to the Waygate in his dreams?
4. With whom does Nynaeve duel when she enters the exhibition hall to remove the collar?
5. Who is Egeanin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss how the situation with the escaped sul'dam and the fact that she can channel could help bring down the Seanchan social structure.
2. How do Faile and Perrin reconcile?
3. What are the stakes involved in Perrin and Dain Bornheld's negotiations?
4. What does Rand think about the peddler caravan?
5. Who is the source of the trolloc infestation and why?
6. What are a couple consequences of Loial's initial unwillingness to destroy the Waygate?
7. Explain a little about the ancient country of Manetheren.
8. What makes it easier for Leane and Siuan to disguise themselves when they escape the White Tower?
9. Who is Bayle Domon and why does he owe Nynaeve a favor?
10. How is Rand adjusting to his new status as the Aiel Car'a'carn?
This section contains 1,316 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)