|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Nayaeve and Elayne not to tell the crew of the Wavedancer?
(a) That they are Aes Sedai.
(b) That Elayne is heir to the throne at Caemlyn.
(c) That they are only Aes Sedai in training.
(d) That Nynaeve is her village wisdom.
2. What does Rand call?
(a) A gathering of the Emond Fielders.
(b) A gathering of the High Lords of Tear.
(c) A gathering of all red Aljah.
(d) A gathering of men who can channel.
3. What does Perrin want Loail to do?
(a) To convince Rand to go to Two Rivers.
(b) Take Faile to Mayene.
(c) Write a story about the fall of the Stone of Tear.
(d) Take him to Two Rivers through the Ways.
4. What does one letter that Siuan Sanche receives from Morraine say?
(a) That Mazraim Taim escaped.
(b) That Egwene decided not to become an Aes Sedai.
(c) That the Aiel are preparing to bring a new war against Tar Valon.
(d) That Mat and Perrin are on their way to Tar Valon.
5. What do Egwene and Elayne sense when Rand channels?
(a) A faint humming.
(b) A change in the ambient light.
(c) A surge of power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to go to Tanchico?
2. Who rules in the city where Morraine wants to attack?
3. By what are Mat and Perrin attacked while inside the Stone of Tear?
4. What do Egwene and Elayne try to do?
5. Where is Rand moving the Army?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the prophesies about the Aiel that Rhuarc shares with Rand and how does Rand fulfill them?
2. How do Thom and Moiraine both try to outmaneuver each other?
3. How does the ter'angreal doorway in Rhuidean differ from the one in Tear?
4. What is one reason the Shaido probably reject Rand?
5. How does Mat realize he understands the Old Tongue?
6. What does Rand learn about the history of the Aiel in Rhuidean?
7. What do Mat and Rand think is a reason that trollocs and Myrddraal are fighting each other?
8. Why is Dain Bornheld in the Two Rivers and how is he being manipulated?
9. What happens to Rand when women channel and how might that foreshadow events in the future?
10. How does Rand feel about the people of Cairhien and what is Moiraine's response to that?
This section contains 1,254 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)