|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What displeases the High Lords of Tear?
(a) When Rand tells them to lower taxes and give excess grain to Illian.
(b) That the Stone of Tear has been destroyed.
(c) That Rand refuses to govern Tear.
(d) That Callandor has been claimed by Rand.
2. What does Mat enter in Rhiudean?
(a) A cave.
(b) A vault.
(c) A twisted doorway.
(d) A large plaza.
3. Who sails the Wavedancer?
(a) No one.
(c) Atha'an Miere.
(d) The Captain of the Nine Watches.
4. What does Morraine do for Rand?
(a) Gives him a powerful shield.
(b) Heals him as best she can.
(c) Sends him to Tar Valon.
(d) Gives him lessons in use of saidin.
5. Who does Rand encounter in Rhiudean?
(b) A Shaido Aiel named Muradin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rand do with lightning from Callandor?
2. Where are some Black Ajah going after the fall of the Stone of Tear?
3. Who is Aviendha?
4. Who decides to go to Tanchico?
5. What sa'angreal does Rand use to transport everyone?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Perrin and Loial differ in their opinion about what to do to the key to the Manethren Waygate?
2. What does Mat wonder about the doorway ter'angreal in Rhuidean and what is Rand's response?
3. What does Mat gain from his harrowing experience in the ter'angreal in Rhuidean?
4. Do you think Lanfear's concern for Rand is genuine?
5. What does Moiraine think should be Rand's next step after taking over the Stone of Tear and what is Rand's response?
6. Describe the Ways and how the Dark One's taint affected them.
7. How do Thom and Moiraine both try to outmaneuver each other?
8. What two situations is Elaida Sedai investigating and how might that impact Siuan's plans?
9. How does Mat realize he understands the Old Tongue?
10. About what ter'angreal does Moiraine tell Nynaeve, Egwene and Elayne and why might Moiraine be forced to use the ter'angreal?
This section contains 1,198 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)