|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What banner is flying over Emond's Field?
(b) One of a white wolf on a black background.
(c) A red eye on a blue background.
(d) One of a red wolf's head on a field of white.
2. Who does Perrin say they must free?
(a) Mat's sisters and Mr. and Mrs. Luhhan.
(b) The captured Whitecloaks.
(c) The captured wolves.
(d) The captured trollocs least more come to free them.
3. At the White Tower, what is Elaida doing?
(a) She is meeting with other Black Ajah.
(b) She enters Siuan's office with twelve other sisters.
(c) She is killing Siuan.
(d) She is sending out Red Ajah to gentle Rand.
4. How does Emond's Field manage to triumph over the trollocs?
(a) They have a new canon that shoots fire.
(b) They do not totally defeat the trollocs.
(c) Faile brings reinforcements.
(d) The Aes Sedai.
5. What do Loial and Gaul tell Perrin?
(a) That Rand has been killed.
(b) That the Waygate cannot be closed.
(c) That about 1000 trollocs surround Emond's Field.
(d) That the Whitecloaks and Trollocs are working together.
6. Who does Rand think ransacked Imre Stand?
(a) The Traveling People.
(b) The peddlers.
(d) The Shaido.
7. When the man and his thugs attempt to waylay Nynaeve and Elayne, who helps them?
8. Who is the leader of the Tuatha'an?
9. With whom does Nynaeve duel when she enters the exhibition hall to remove the collar?
(c) The Panarch.
(d) The false Panarch.
10. Who warns Nynaeve when Nynaeve journeys to Tel'Aran'Rhiod?
(c) The legendary heroine Birgitte.
11. What does Lian accept?
(a) Rand as the Car'a'carn.
(b) The neccessity of war against the Shaido.
(c) The need for a full clan gathering.
(d) Rand's engagement to Aviendha.
12. Where is Doman told to put the collar?
(a) Someplace other than Tanchico.
(b) In a volcanic crevice.
(c) Hidden in a secret compartment on his ship.
(d) In the deepest part of the ocean.
13. After fighting trollocs, who do Perrin and Faile encounter?
(a) Lord Luc.
(b) Verin and Tomas.
(c) An encampment of Tuatha'an.
14. Where has Couladin gone?
(a) To attack Tear.
(b) To find the Followers of the Leaf.
(c) To find and kill Lanfear.
(d) To try to get to Alcair Dal before Rand.
15. What is Perrin's nickname?
(a) Perrin the Just.
(b) Perrin Strongarm.
(c) Perrin Goldeneyes.
(d) Perrin the Hawk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Egwene meet Elayne?
2. Who arrives when Egeanin, Nynaeve and Elayne are dining?
3. Who does Rand notice is traveling with the peddlers?
4. What does Perrin tell Verin about Rand?
5. What happens to the camp that night?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)