|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Perrin say they must free?
(a) Mat's sisters and Mr. and Mrs. Luhhan.
(b) The captured Whitecloaks.
(c) The captured trollocs least more come to free them.
(d) The captured wolves.
2. Where does the group go that was near Rhuihdean?
(a) Cold Rocks Hold.
(b) No where yet.
(d) The Waste.
3. When the man and his thugs attempt to waylay Nynaeve and Elayne, who helps them?
4. Where does Mistress Al'Vere take Perrin's group?
(a) To talk to the leader of the Whitecloaks.
(b) Into the nearby Westwood.
(c) To a secret cave.
(d) To the village council.
5. What do Loial and Gaul tell Perrin?
(a) That Rand has been killed.
(b) That about 1000 trollocs surround Emond's Field.
(c) That the Waygate cannot be closed.
(d) That the Whitecloaks and Trollocs are working together.
6. Who do they sneak out of the Whitecloak camp?
(b) Three Aes Sedai.
(c) Mat's sisters and Mr. and Mrs. Luhhan.
7. Who is outraged at Perrin's plan?
8. What do Faile and Raen's wife try to do?
(a) Mend Perrin's wounds.
(b) Mend Raen's wounds.
(c) Prepare supplies to fight the trollocs.
(d) Set Raen's broken leg.
9. Who warns Nynaeve when Nynaeve journeys to Tel'Aran'Rhiod?
(a) The legendary heroine Birgitte.
10. For what does Amys chastise Egwene?
(a) For coming to Tel'Aran'Rhiod without training.
(b) For being to flirtatious with Rand.
(c) For wearing clothing unfit for a dreamwalker.
(d) For being rude to the Shaido wise ones.
11. Who is Dain Bornhald?
(a) The Darkfriend who infiltrates the Whitecloaks.
(b) The leader of the local militia.
(c) Egwene's uncle.
(d) The commander in charge of the Whitecloak regiment in the Two Rivers.
12. What do Nynaeve and Elayne learn about Egeanin?
(a) She is a Seanchan ship captain.
(b) She is married to the Panarch.
(c) She is a paid assassin.
(d) She knows all about Rand and the Dragon Reborn.
13. What does Perrin think about the initial attack by the trollocs?
(a) It is meant to divert their attention from down river.
(b) He is unsure about why they did not attack too strongly.
(c) It was the best of which the trollocs are capable.
(d) It is a test of their defenses.
14. Where does Egwene meet Elayne?
(a) She does not meet Elayne.
(b) At Alcair Dal.
(c) In Rhuihdean.
(d) In Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
15. Who wants to go and close the Waygate?
(b) Lord Luc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Faile insist Perrin go?
2. Who arrives when Egeanin, Nynaeve and Elayne are dining?
3. What does Elaida tell Siuan?
4. What does Rand reveal?
5. What does Andric want to do?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)