|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Nynaeve, Elayne, Egeanin, and Amathera meet outside of the palace?
(a) Min and Mat.
(b) Juilin and Thom.
(c) No one.
(d) Thom and Rand.
2. What does Perrin tell Verin about Rand?
(a) That Rand has Callandor.
(b) That Rand has given up his claim as the Dragon Reborn.
(c) That Rand is going insane.
(d) That Rand is to arrive in Two Rivers shortly.
3. Who wants to go and close the Waygate?
(d) Lord Luc.
4. What news does Thom bring to Elayne and Nynaeve?
(a) The Panarch's palace has burned to the ground.
(b) The Whitecloaks have seized the Panarch's palace.
(c) The Whitecloaks have started attacking ships in the harbor.
(d) The Queen of Tanchico has been assassinated.
5. Who does Perrin say they must free?
(a) The captured Whitecloaks.
(b) The captured wolves.
(c) The captured trollocs least more come to free them.
(d) Mat's sisters and Mr. and Mrs. Luhhan.
6. Who does Perrin follow to the Waygate in his dreams?
(c) Lord Luc.
7. What is Faile's one condition for going to Caemlyn?
(a) That Gaul accompanies her.
(b) That Perrin go with her.
(c) That she and Perrin marry first.
(d) That she take Loial with her.
8. Who goes to close the Waygate?
(b) Loial and Gaul.
(c) Faile and Bain.
9. Who is outraged at Perrin's plan?
10. Who is Egeanin following in Tanchico?
(b) Queen Tenobia.
(c) The man she has hired to find missing sul'dam.
11. Who warns Nynaeve when Nynaeve journeys to Tel'Aran'Rhiod?
(c) The legendary heroine Birgitte.
12. Where is the leaf key to the Waygate?
(a) Back on the inside of the gate.
(b) In the hands of the trollocs.
(c) In Lord Luc's pack.
(d) Disappeared completely.
13. What do Nynaeve and Elayne learn about Egeanin?
(a) She is married to the Panarch.
(b) She knows all about Rand and the Dragon Reborn.
(c) She is a paid assassin.
(d) She is a Seanchan ship captain.
14. What does Perrin convince the families at the Al'Seen farm to do?
(a) Pretend to be supportive of the Whitecloaks.
(b) Allow a garrison to be housed on their land.
(c) Increase the land they are farming.
(d) Move to Emond's Field for more safety.
15. What happens to the camp that night?
(a) It is attacked by the peddlers.
(b) It is attacked by the Shaido.
(c) It is attacked by Aes Sedai.
(d) It is attacked by trollocs and Myrddraal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rand find when he awakens in the middle of the night?
2. What does Perrin think about the initial attack by the trollocs?
3. What do the wise ones tell Aviendha to do?
4. Who learns she can find the object dangerous to Rand if she concentrates on what she needs and attempts to jump to that location?
5. What is another name for Ordeith?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)