|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Egeanin?
(a) One of the Forsaken.
(b) An Aes Sedai.
(c) A Tear noblewoman.
(d) A Seanchan woman.
2. Who do Nynaeve, Elayne, Egeanin, and Amathera meet outside of the palace?
(a) Min and Mat.
(b) Juilin and Thom.
(c) No one.
(d) Thom and Rand.
3. What does Jasin Natael hear Mat saying in his sleep?
(a) That Morraine knows who is traveling with the peddlers.
(b) Words in the old tongue.
(c) That Rand is going to conquer the world.
(d) That Lanfear is with the peddlers.
4. What does Rand find when he awakens in the middle of the night?
(a) Trollocs are holding Egwene hostage.
(b) Aviendha is dead.
(c) Trollocs are holding Aviendha hostage.
(d) A servant is being attacked by a draghkar.
5. What is another name for Ordeith?
(a) Fain Pader.
(b) Padan Fain.
(c) Wells Joht.
(d) Paddy Wells.
6. Why does Perrin ask Faile to go to Caemlyn to convince Morgase to send forces to help repulse the trollocs?
(a) Because she is a noblewoman and her word would hold weight.
(b) To get her out of danger.
(c) Because she is Morgase's niece.
(d) Because she is Morgase's cousin.
7. Of what does Couladin accuse Mat and Rand?
(a) Destroying the Aiel's customs.
(b) Being darkfriends.
(c) Destroying Rhuidean.
(d) Killing Muradin.
8. Why is Egeanin interested in Aes Sedai?
(a) Because they can impede the Seanchan's army.
(b) Because they live long lives.
(c) Because they can channel.
(d) She is not interested in Aes Sedai.
9. What does Bornheld believe is an Aes Sedai lie?
(a) That Rand is the Dragon Reborn.
(b) That Rand has taken over the Stone of Tear.
(c) The existence of the Seanchan.
(d) That Perrin is ta'veren.
10. What does Perrin convince the families at the Al'Seen farm to do?
(a) Pretend to be supportive of the Whitecloaks.
(b) Increase the land they are farming.
(c) Allow a garrison to be housed on their land.
(d) Move to Emond's Field for more safety.
11. What banner is flying over Emond's Field?
(a) One of a white wolf on a black background.
(b) A red eye on a blue background.
(c) One of a red wolf's head on a field of white.
12. Who is the person Nynaeve is observing in the Panarch's Palace?
(a) The Forsaken known as Lanfear.
(b) The Panarch.
(c) The Forsaken known as Moghedien.
(d) The Forsaken known as Bors.
13. What is the object that Nynaeve sees in a display case?
(a) A knife that can silence the One Power in someone.
(b) An adam for controlling men who channel.
(c) A collar that intensifies the One Power.
(d) A ring that intensifies the One Power.
14. Where does Egwene meet Elayne?
(a) In Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(b) At Alcair Dal.
(c) She does not meet Elayne.
(d) In Rhuihdean.
15. Who is Bayle Domon?
(a) The ship captain who they last saw at Falme.
(b) A man who can channel.
(c) An Army Captain.
(d) Bor's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dain Bornhald?
2. Who does Perrin follow to the Waygate in his dreams?
3. How long will it take for all the Aiel clans to gather?
4. Who does Rand think ransacked Imre Stand?
5. About what does Faile confront Perrin?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)