|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Perrin searches for wolves, what does he find?
(a) There is just one wolf who will not answer Perrin's call.
(b) There are none in the area.
(c) There are two packs who know him.
(d) There are several packs on a hunt for Whitecloaks.
2. How does Rand intend to travel quickly to Rhuidean?
(a) Using a portal.
(b) By fast horses.
(c) Through the Ways.
(d) By dragons.
3. What does Amys tell Egwene?
(a) That Egwene is foolish to join the Aes Sedai.
(b) That Tel'Aran'Rhiod is not open to her.
(c) That Egwene is foolish to walk in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(d) That Egwene needs to marry Rand.
4. What displeases the High Lords of Tear?
(a) That Callandor has been claimed by Rand.
(b) When Rand tells them to lower taxes and give excess grain to Illian.
(c) That the Stone of Tear has been destroyed.
(d) That Rand refuses to govern Tear.
5. What does Faile tell Berelain?
(a) To take Mat and Perrin with her to Mayene.
(b) To stay away from Perrin.
(c) To only take Perrin with her to Mayene.
(d) That Faile is going to go with Berelain to Mayene.
6. Who decides to go to Tanchico?
(a) Nynaeve and Elayne.
(b) Egwene and Perrin.
(c) Nynaeve and Lan.
(d) Thom and Egwene.
7. What does the other letter to Siuan Sanche from Morraine say?
(a) That Rand is dead.
(b) That Rand holds Callandor.
(c) That Mat is dead.
(d) That Mat has retrieved the tainted dagger.
8. Where are some Black Ajah going after the fall of the Stone of Tear?
(a) Emond's Field.
(b) Tar Valon.
9. With whom does Min meet?
(b) Siuan Sanche.
10. Who is Berelain?
(a) Mat's lover.
(b) The First of Mayene.
(c) Perrin's lover.
(d) Faile's best friend.
11. Who takes charge of the group going to Two Rivers?
12. What vision does Rand have?
(a) A history of the Aiel.
(b) A history of Emond Field.
(c) A history of the One Power.
(d) A foretelling of the last battle.
13. Why does Siuan Sanche have to hold a meeting of all the sisters at the White Tower?
(a) To vote Siuan Sanche in for another term.
(b) To seek out the escaped Forsaken and return them to their prison.
(c) To enlist their help in finding and gentling Rand.
(d) To tell them about Rand.
14. From where does Rand think the attack on the Stone comes?
(a) The Forsaken.
(b) The Black Aljah.
(c) The Aes Sadai.
(d) The Aiel.
15. Who has gouged out his eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one letter that Siuan Sanche receives from Morraine say?
2. As figures begin trying to push Mat out the door, what does he ask?
3. What happens to the group led by Faile at the Manetheren gate?
4. Why does the Captain of the Wavedancer agree to take Nynaeve and Elayne to Tanchico?
5. Who tells Rand about two powerful sa'angreal?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)