|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Rand is talking to Selene, who sneaks in?
(a) A Myrddraal.
(b) A trolloc.
(d) A Grey Man.
2. If Mat does not go to Rhuidean, what will happen?
(a) He will be scorned by the Aiel.
(c) He will become the coracoran.
(d) He will die.
3. What does Egwene intend to do?
(a) Go back to Emond's Field.
(b) Marry Perrin.
(c) Marry Mat.
(d) Become Aes Sedai.
4. Who is Amys?
(a) A Black Ajah.
(b) A Red Ajah.
(c) Lanfear's servant.
(d) An Aiel dreamwalker.
5. What does Loial do with the key?
(a) Melts it down.
(b) Sets it on the outside of the gate.
(c) Puts it in his pocket.
(d) Throws in into the abyss.
6. From what is the rope hung?
(a) A tall fountain.
(b) A flagstaff.
(c) A tree branch.
(d) A staff with a half sword attached to one end.
7. What happens when Bain and Chiad and the others set off for the waygate?
(a) Lan decides to accompany them.
(b) The Way Gate is sealed shut.
(c) Morraine decides to accompany them.
(d) The Stone of Tear trembles.
8. What about Callandor is Morraine concerned?
(a) That it is dangerous and should be destroyed.
(b) That it is losing its power.
(c) That Rand is leaving it in the Stone of Tear.
(d) That it might be used to kill the Forsaken.
9. By what are Mat and Perrin attacked while inside the Stone of Tear?
(b) Aes Sedai.
(c) Inanimate objects.
10. Where is Min going?
(a) To the Wastelands.
(b) To give the Amyrlin news from Moiraine Sedai.
(c) To Emond's Field.
(d) To Tear.
11. With whom must Aviendha return to the Waste?
12. What does Perrin want Loail to do?
(a) Write a story about the fall of the Stone of Tear.
(b) Take him to Two Rivers through the Ways.
(c) To convince Rand to go to Two Rivers.
(d) Take Faile to Mayene.
13. Who decides to go to Tanchico?
(a) Egwene and Perrin.
(b) Nynaeve and Lan.
(c) Nynaeve and Elayne.
(d) Thom and Egwene.
14. What is Perrin doing when Mat finds him?
(a) Packing to leave.
(b) Talking to Morraine.
(c) Drinking and gambling with some friends.
(d) Talking to Rand.
15. What does the other letter to Siuan Sanche from Morraine say?
(a) That Mat is dead.
(b) That Rand holds Callandor.
(c) That Mat has retrieved the tainted dagger.
(d) That Rand is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Egwene tell Rand?
2. What is around Mat's neck?
3. Why does the Captain of the Wavedancer agree to take Nynaeve and Elayne to Tanchico?
4. Who asks Julian to accompany Nynaeve and Elayne to Tanchico?
5. What does Rand have to do in his room at the Stone of Tear?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)