|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bain and Chiad and the others set off for the waygate?
(a) Morraine decides to accompany them.
(b) The Way Gate is sealed shut.
(c) Lan decides to accompany them.
(d) The Stone of Tear trembles.
2. What could the two sa'angreal do?
(a) Create a new dimension.
(b) Conquer the White Tower.
(c) Perhaps even challenge the dark one.
(d) Give Rand the world to rule.
3. What does Egwene tell Mat?
(a) That she will not marry him.
(b) That he should travel to Tar Valon.
(c) About the ter'angreal in the hold.
(d) That he is unlikely to be considered for the position of Rand's commander-in-chief.
4. What do the Atha'an Miere believe about Rand.
(a) That he is Theren Kinslayer.
(b) That he is their Coramoor.
(c) That he will give them a new place in the world.
(d) That he is a fake Dragon Reborn.
5. What does Mat do to get some information?
(a) He goes to Ruhuidean.
(b) He questions Berelain.
(c) He forces Rand to give him some answers.
(d) He steps inside the doorway of the ter'angreal.
6. Who does Rand encounter in Rhiudean?
(b) A Shaido Aiel named Muradin.
7. What does Thom fear about Rand?
(a) That his powers will cause him to go insane.
(b) That Rand will be manipulated by the political intrigues of the High Lords of Tear.
(c) That Rand will destroy Tear.
(d) That he will be killed in the next attack.
8. Who is Hopper?
(a) A Darkfriend.
(b) Perrin's wolf contact in the wolf dream.
(c) A messenger from the White Tower.
(d) Faile's cook.
9. Who are Bain and Chiad?
(a) Two sisters of the light.
(b) Two Maidens of the Shield.
(c) Two retired Aes Sedai.
(d) Two of the High Lords of Tear.
10. What does one letter that Siuan Sanche receives from Morraine say?
(a) That Mat and Perrin are on their way to Tar Valon.
(b) That Mazraim Taim escaped.
(c) That the Aiel are preparing to bring a new war against Tar Valon.
(d) That Egwene decided not to become an Aes Sedai.
11. What does Rand call?
(a) A gathering of men who can channel.
(b) A gathering of all red Aljah.
(c) A gathering of the High Lords of Tear.
(d) A gathering of the Emond Fielders.
12. Who are Bain and Chiad planning to accompany?
13. As figures begin trying to push Mat out the door, what does he ask?
(a) How to get to Ruhuidean.
(b) What is his fate.
(c) Why he must not go to Mayene.
(d) Where is Ruhuidean.
14. Who decides to go to Tanchico?
(a) Thom and Egwene.
(b) Nynaeve and Elayne.
(c) Egwene and Perrin.
(d) Nynaeve and Lan.
15. Where is Rand moving the Army?
(a) To Tanchico.
(b) To Illien.
(c) To Falme.
(d) To Cairhien.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faile tell Berelain?
2. What does the other letter to Siuan Sanche from Morraine say?
3. Who sails the Wavedancer?
4. Who is Aviendha?
5. Who rules in the city where Morraine wants to attack?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)