|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel give his father at the end of City of Shadows Chapter 44?
(a) A hug.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) A kiss.
2. Where does Daniel die?
(a) At his house.
(b) In Fermín's arms.
(c) At The Angel of Mist.
(d) In the ambulance.
3. Who does Nuria say should be let go?
4. Where does Daniel go at the beginning of City of Shadows Chapter 43?
(a) Penélope's funeral.
(b) Nuria's funeral.
(c) Fermín's funeral.
(d) Bea's funeral.
5. Why do Bea's classmates tell Daniel she was not in school?
(a) She dropped out.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She married her fiancé.
(d) She left the country.
6. Whose body do they discover with Fumero's?
(b) No one's.
7. What does Don Federico give Daniel?
(a) Fermín's missal.
(b) An alarm clock.
(c) Bea's necklace.
(d) His father's watch.
8. Who does Nuria marry?
9. Where does Miquel find Julián?
(a) The hat shop.
(b) A café.
(c) His boyhood home.
(d) The Angel of Mist.
10. Where does Nuria hide Julián's books?
(a) Her house.
(b) Her publisher's office.
(c) The Angel of Mist.
(d) The Cemetery of Forgotten Books.
11. Who gave blood for Daniel?
(c) His father.
12. What does Julián discover in The Angel of Mist in Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost Chapter 10?
(a) Jacinta's coffin.
(b) Jorge's coffin.
(c) Penélope's coffin.
(d) Ricardo Aldaya's coffin.
13. Who saves Daniel from being hit by a bus?
14. Who pays for the publishing of Julián's books?
(b) Nuria Monfort.
(d) Miquel Moliner.
15. What does Fermín disguise himself as?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) A book seller.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bea and Daniel do at the beginning of "The Waters of March"?
2. Who does Daniel tell Bea came to his room?
3. From whom does Daniel receive a letter?
4. Who picks Daniel up from the funeral?
5. Who is now the keeper of the Cemetery of Forgotten Books?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)