|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had last come to see Jacinta?
(c) Father Fernando.
2. Who gave blood for Daniel?
(b) His father.
3. Where does Daniel take Fermín after they are assaulted by the police?
(a) To Bea's house.
(b) To his father's house.
(c) To Julián's house.
(d) To Gustavo Barcelo's.
4. What does Daniel's father bring him in the hospital?
(a) The Shadow of the Wind.
(c) His Victor Hugo pen.
(d) A letter from Bea.
5. Who kills Jorge Aldaya?
6. Who kills Fumero?
7. Where does Daniel go in City of Shadows Chapter 41
(a) Father Fernando's.
8. Who pays for the publishing of Julián's books?
(a) Miquel Moliner.
(c) Nuria Monfort.
9. Who is now the keeper of the Cemetery of Forgotten Books?
10. Who does Nuria marry?
11. What does Don Federico give Daniel?
(a) Fermín's missal.
(b) Bea's necklace.
(c) His father's watch.
(d) An alarm clock.
12. Where does Daniel go after dinner in City of Shadows Chapter 35
(a) The Angel of Mist.
(b) The hat shop.
(c) Bea's house.
13. Who says, "I could help you...I have a surplus of what you both lack: money and common sense"?
14. Why does Bea leave home?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She was kicked out.
(c) She had school.
(d) She is sick.
15. What do Bea and Daniel do at the beginning of "The Waters of March"?
(a) Have a baby.
(b) Break up.
(c) Get married.
(d) Leave Barcelona.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "We humans are willing to believe anything rather than the truth"?
2. What does Daniel discover in the cellar?
3. Who does Daniel think murdered Julián?
4. How long does it take Daniel to wake up?
5. What is Daniel's son's name?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)