Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body do they discover with Fumero's?
(c) No one's.
2. Who says, "In seven days' time, I would be dead"?
3. How long does it take Daniel to wake up?
(a) Eight days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) A week.
4. Who did Fermín marry?
5. Who performs the ceremony?
(a) Daniel's father.
(b) Father Fernando.
(c) Bea's father.
6. Where does Miquel find Julián?
(a) The Angel of Mist.
(b) The hat shop.
(c) His boyhood home.
(d) A café.
7. According to Gustavo's story, who signed for Juliáns body to be buried?
(a) Julián's father.
8. Who kills Fumero?
9. Who is compared to a praying mantis?
10. Why does Bea leave home?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She was kicked out.
(c) She had school.
(d) She is sick.
11. From whom does Daniel receive a letter?
(d) The military recruitment office.
12. Who dies in the café?
13. What does Julián discover in The Angel of Mist in Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost Chapter 10?
(a) Jorge's coffin.
(b) Penélope's coffin.
(c) Jacinta's coffin.
(d) Ricardo Aldaya's coffin.
14. Who is Daniel speaking about when he says, "I knew that one day she would return to me, in months or years to come, that I would always relive her memory in the touch of a stranger, in the recollection of images that no longer belonged to me"?
15. Who does Daniel discover in his bed when he returns home?
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Julián's real father?
2. What did the police find on the body?
3. What does Bea's father give Daniel?
4. Who first surprises Daniel in the bathroom?
5. Who does Bea think Daniel is in The Shadow of the Wind - 1955 Chapter 3?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)