|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Waters of March - 1956.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Daniel discover in his bed when he returns home?
(c) His father.
2. What did the police find on the body?
(a) A diary.
(b) A letter.
(c) A driver's license.
(d) A copy of The Shadow of the Wind.
3. Who did Nuria say wanted to find Julián in Paris?
(a) Miquel Moliner.
(b) Laín Coubert.
(d) Julián's father.
4. What does a mysterious person leave on the bookshop counter?
(a) A letter.
(b) A book.
(d) A photo.
5. Who does Gustavo suggest Daniel visit while they are waiting for the doctor to treat Fermín?
(a) Julián Carax.
(b) Bea Aguilar.
(c) Nuria Monfort.
(d) Miquel Moliner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Daniel go in the beginning of City of Shadows Chapter 17?
2. How does Daniel feel about Bea Aguilar at the end of True to Character Chapter 12?
3. Why does Fermín's love interest visit the bookshop?
4. Who performs the ceremony?
5. Who is compared to a praying mantis?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)