|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Waters of March - 1956.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Daniel take Bea in City of Shadows Chapter 21?
(a) Julián's father's hat shop
(b) The Cemetery of Forgotten Books.
(c) His father's bookstore.
(d) Nuria Monfort's house.
2. Who saves Daniel from being hit by a bus?
3. What kind of relationship did Penélope and Julián have?
(a) Mother and father.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Boyfriend and girlfriend.
(d) All answers are correct.
4. Who does Daniel encounter in the movie theater?
(b) Gustavo Barcelo.
(c) His father.
(d) The man with the burned face.
5. What is the Cemetery of Forgotten Books structured as?
(a) A church.
(b) A city.
(c) A labyrinth.
(d) A shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What candy does Fermín always have on hand?
2. Where do Bea and Daniel plan to make their regular meeting place?
3. What does the stranger on the street want from Daniel?
4. According to Fermín's story, how did he meet Fumero?
5. What excuse does Bea use to see Daniel in City of Shadows Chapter 26?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)