|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost - 1933 -1955: Chapters 8 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Daniel see standing outside his window?
(a) His father.
(b) A shadowy, motionless figure.
(c) Clara Barcelo.
2. Of what does the descent into the cellar remind Daniel?
(a) Fermín's fight.
(b) His mother's funeral.
(c) Burning leaves.
(d) His last meeting with Bea.
3. Who says, "There are few reasons for telling the truth, but for lying the number is infinite"?
4. From whom does Daniel receive a letter?
(d) The military recruitment office.
5. What does Daniel discover in the cellar?
(c) A thermostat.
(d) A boiler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Daniel's father work?
2. Where do Bea and Daniel plan to make their regular meeting place?
3. What is the rumor about the place Daniel visits?
4. According to Clara's story, what supposedly happened to Julián Carax?
5. Which character says, "Television...is the Antichrist"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)