|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost - 1933 -1955: Chapters 8 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the police find on the body?
(a) A diary.
(b) A driver's license.
(c) A letter.
(d) A copy of The Shadow of the Wind.
2. How did Julián end up at San Gabriel's School?
(a) Through the Aldayas.
(b) The school asked him to come.
(c) His father saved the money.
(d) He applied on his own.
3. What does Daniel steal from Doña Aurora?
(a) The landlord's address.
(b) A letter from Julián to his mother.
(c) The key to Julián's former home.
(d) A letter from Penélope to Julián.
4. Where do Fermín and Daniel plan to go to find more information about Julián?
(a) San Miguel's School.
(b) The Hospice of Santa Lucia.
(c) The bookstore.
(d) Julián Carax's home.
5. Which character says, "Television...is the Antichrist"?
(a) Daniel's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel give Clara?
2. Who do Daniel and Fermín ask the person at the Tenebrarium about?
3. What excuse does Bea use to see Daniel in City of Shadows Chapter 26?
4. With whom does Fermín become enamored?
5. How does Daniel feel about Bea Aguilar at the end of True to Character Chapter 12?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)