|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost - 1933 -1955: Chapters 8 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in the café?
2. What does Daniel discover in the cellar?
(a) A thermostat.
(b) A boiler.
3. Where does Daniel take Bea in City of Shadows Chapter 21?
(a) Julián's father's hat shop
(b) His father's bookstore.
(c) Nuria Monfort's house.
(d) The Cemetery of Forgotten Books.
4. Why was Federico, the watchmaker, arrested?
(a) For dressing as a diva and performing.
(b) For fighting with Fermín.
(c) For selling poorly made watches.
(d) For stealing money.
5. Who takes Daniel to the Cemetery of Forgotten Books?
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Daniel speaking about when he says, "I knew that one day she would return to me, in months or years to come, that I would always relive her memory in the touch of a stranger, in the recollection of images that no longer belonged to me"?
2. Who was Penélope supposed to meet at the train station?
3. What kind of relationship did Penélope and Julián have?
4. Who does Daniel's father hire as an assistant in the shop?
5. Who said, "Never before had I felt trapped, seduced, and caught up in a story..."?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)