|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nymph, Kissin' Cousins & The Voyeur.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Simone and the person she encounters in "Lust in a Bus Depot" become intimate?
(a) An alley at the bus station.
(b) A bus seat.
(c) The men's bathroom.
(d) The ladies' bathroom.
2. How often does the sorority meet?
(a) Twice a month.
(b) 3 times a month.
(c) Once a week.
(d) 4 times a year.
3. In "The Voyeur" where does the narrator live?
(a) An apartment.
(b) In a tent.
(c) A hotel.
(d) In her car.
4. Where was the sorority founded?
(a) Charlotte, N.C.
(b) Atlanta, GA.
(d) Washington, D.C.
5. What happened in 1992 that changed that narrator's life in "Sock It To Me"?
(a) A hurricane.
(b) An ice storm.
(c) A snowstorm.
(d) A rainstorm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Amber talk on the phone to the wrong number caller?
2. Where does Amber go with the person who misdials her after dinner in "Wrong Number"?
3. How has Simone changed since she last saw the person she encounters in "Lust in a Bus Depot"?
4. What does the narrator tell the addressee in "If You Were Here Right Now"?
5. When was the beginning of "My Knight In Shining Armor" set in?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)