Acknowledgements, First Night & Sock It To Me
1. Who does Zane dedicate her book, "The Sex Chronicles: Shattering the Myth" to?
(a) To women who are never pleased.
(b) To men.
(c) To sexually uninhibited women.
(d) To men who never please their women.
2. What does Zane's disclaimer say in the Acknowledgments?
(a) Only women should read this.
(b) Men should read this.
(c) Men should not read this.
(d) She is promoting healthy sex for women who are tired of disappointing sex.
3. When did Zane publish her first book?
(a) November 1997.
(b) October 1997.
(c) November 1998.
(d) August 1997.
4. What does Zane warn the readers of before they turn the page from the acknowledgments?
(a) Her vivid vocabulary.
(b) Her vivid imagination.
(c) The content.
(d) To not read this with your partner.
5. What is the title of the first section of the book?
(b) Sex Chronicles.
6. Where are the narrator and her boyfriend going in "First Night"?
(d) Rhode Island.
7. Where does the couple stay in "First Night"?
(a) His house.
(b) A camp ground.
(c) A Bed and Breakfast.
(d) A hotel.
This section contains 4,389 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)