|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of warnings have them been in the paper about money?
(a) All money issued by a bank is good.
(b) The government is printing too much money.
(c) The only good money is gold.
(d) There is a lot of worthless money floating around.
2. What does Kristina hear while she is working?
(a) The dog barking.
(b) The children screaming.
(c) Someone knocking on the door.
(d) Robert and Karl fighting.
3. Where do Karl and Kristina put the money?
(a) In the vegetable shed.
(b) In a large storage chest.
(c) Under their mattress.
(d) Buried in the back.
4. What was the building Robert goes to in Grand City?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A tavern.
5. What does Arvid tell Robert about Minnesota one night?
(a) It is warmer in St. Louis than Minnesota.
(b) He wants to return there.
(c) He never wants to go back.
(d) He is worried about his wife and child left there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Karl go when he leaves the house?
2. What do they hire on to help with in Mario's train?
3. What is Robert able to do in St. Louis that Arvid cannot?
4. How does Robert feel when he gets back to Mario's camp?
5. What does Robert say to Karl after their fight?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)