|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of work is Robert thinking about doing?
(c) Opening a general store.
2. How did Arvid and Robert pay for their steamship passage?
(a) Working in the broiler room.
(b) Washing dishes and helping in the kitchen.
(c) Working as deck hands.
(d) Working as cabin stewards.
3. What are Robert and Arvid doing when they meet Mario?
(a) Seeking a train heading west.
(b) Sleeping on the streets of the city.
(c) Working on the river boats.
(d) Working in a tavern.
4. What does Robert do with Kristina when Karl goes to Stillwater?
(a) Helps her repair a window.
(b) Reads the newspaper to her.
(c) Plays with her and the children.
(d) Helps her weed the garden.
5. How did Robert get to Grand City?
(a) He took a locomotive.
(b) He joined another mule train.
(c) He went with Fredrik Mattsson.
(d) He went with Johan Lasslasson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert say to Karl after their fight?
2. What does Robert's face look like?
3. How is Robert dressed when Karl sees him?
4. What does Karl say he will do with the money the next week?
5. What does Robert decide to do when two mules have escaped?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)