|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert give the children?
(a) Small presents.
2. What does Robert say is the only way to achieve peace?
(a) Acceptance of all that happens.
(b) To ignore everything.
(c) To not want anything.
(d) To fight no matter what the odds are.
3. What did the building in Grand City used to be?
(a) A hotel and a bank.
(b) A wagoneer owned it.
(c) A potato cellar and a jail.
(d) A vegetable market.
4. What does Mario give Robert?
(a) All of his possessions.
(b) All of his mules.
(c) His watch.
(d) A signet ring.
5. Why does Robert leave the house?
(a) Kristina comes into the room.
(b) He hears the children screaming.
(c) He doesn't want to talk about Arvid.
(d) He is overcome by a coughing spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert say about his ear?
2. What is Robert able to do in St. Louis that Arvid cannot?
3. What do they hire on to help with in Mario's train?
4. Where does Karl go when he leaves the house?
5. What does Robert's face look like?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)