|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karl Nilson hear as he is working in the forest?
(a) A strange bird call.
(b) The sound of another axe in the forest.
(c) A wild boar grunting.
(d) A wolf howling.
2. What does Robert decide to do when two mules have escaped?
(a) Tell Mario.
(b) Send Arvid after them.
(c) Go after them.
(d) Go back to sleep.
3. What does Robert's face look like?
(a) Sunken and scabby.
(b) Clean shaven and handsome.
(c) It has really bad burn scars on it.
(d) The same as when he left.
4. What does Robert say is the only way to achieve peace?
(a) To ignore everything.
(b) Acceptance of all that happens.
(c) To not want anything.
(d) To fight no matter what the odds are.
5. What bothers Karl the most about what Robert hasn't said?
(a) He has not said what he is going to do now.
(b) He has not told them Arvid's fate.
(c) He has not told them what is wrong with himself.
(d) He has not told them exactly how he got the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kristina hear while she is working?
2. What does Petrus say about Indian Corn?
3. What does Mario give Robert?
4. What did the building in Grand City used to be?
5. With whom did Ulrika travel to America?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)