|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people meeting in Petrus' barn set aside a piece of land?
(a) For building a church.
(b) For a community center.
(c) For a cemetery.
(d) For a playground.
2. What does Ulrika think when she has a daughter?
(a) That God gave her a girl because she has sinned.
(b) That Henry will be pleased.
(c) That she will look just like her.
(d) That a girl child is easier than a boy.
3. What does the person in question #54 do about being homesick?
(a) Talks incessantly about the homeland.
(b) Writes letters home every week.
(c) Works hard to save enough money to return.
(d) Drink too much alcohol.
4. What has Karl planted for use in the future for clothing?
5. Where does Ulrika Jackson live?
(b) Kansas City.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Ulrika travel to America?
2. What has Karl built for the second time for his family?
3. How old is Karl in Chapter 8?
4. Why is Karl irked?
5. What is Kristina cooking for dinner?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)