|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Ulrika travel to America?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(d) She traveled alone.
2. What does Ulrika think when she has a daughter?
(a) That a girl child is easier than a boy.
(b) That she will look just like her.
(c) That Henry will be pleased.
(d) That God gave her a girl because she has sinned.
3. What gift does Ulrika give Kristina?
(a) A purse.
(b) A smoked ham.
(c) A chicken with chicks.
(d) A new dress.
4. What does Johan explain?
(a) That Kristina is mending Dan's pants.
(b) That Dan is a wild child.
(c) That dinner is going to be late.
(d) That Kristina works more easily wearing slacks.
5. Why is Karl irked?
(a) That Petrus calls his best friend a fool.
(b) That Petrus calls his brother a fool.
(c) That Petrus asks about their family plans.
(d) Having Petrus comment on every aspect of their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Kristina think Robert will return to their farm?
2. Why does Kristina like Erland Torner?
3. What does Kristina begin cooking?
4. Who is Arvid?
5. What does Kristina think about her and Karl's spiritual life?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)