|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Karl write a letter at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) The U.S. government.
(b) His brother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His parents.
2. What does the person in question #54 do about being homesick?
(a) Works hard to save enough money to return.
(b) Drink too much alcohol.
(c) Talks incessantly about the homeland.
(d) Writes letters home every week.
3. Who arrives in the middle of the night?
(d) A minister of the Swedish Church.
4. What does Petrus do before eating?
(a) Washes up.
(b) Offers to let one of the children sit on his lap.
5. Who does Kristina talk to who is as homesick as she is?
(a) Paul Nyord.
(b) Anders Mansson.
(c) Nathaniel Guissom.
(d) Stephen Nisslson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quickly spread throughout the region?
2. Why do the people meeting in Petrus' barn set aside a piece of land?
3. What does Johan explain?
4. What does Ulrika's husband do?
5. Where does Ulrika Jackson live?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)