|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Karl's house located?
(a) On the shores of Lake Osaegen.
(b) On the shores of Lake Ki-Chi-Saga.
(c) On the coast of a harbor that goes out to the sea.
(d) Halfway up a mountain.
2. Who is Judit?
(a) Petrus' wife.
(b) Petrus's oldest daughter.
(c) Kristina's youngest sister.
(d) Ulrika's oldest daughter.
3. What does Kristina think about her and Karl's spiritual life?
(a) She doesn't think about their spiritual life.
(b) They are easy going but the children know about God.
(c) They have been slack.
(d) They are very strict.
4. What does Petrus call foolish?
(a) Trying to grow fruit trees.
(b) Hans' quest.
(c) Robert's quest.
(d) Growing wheat in that soil.
5. With whom did Ulrika travel to America?
(a) Her brother.
(b) She traveled alone.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Petrus embarrassed when he goes home with Karl?
2. What does Ulrika's husband do?
3. What does Petrus admonish Karl and Kristina about as he is leaving?
4. What does Petrus do before eating?
5. What does Karl think he should have done with the turnip ditch?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)