|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karl Nilson hear as he is working in the forest?
(a) A wild boar grunting.
(b) A strange bird call.
(c) The sound of another axe in the forest.
(d) A wolf howling.
2. Whose scriptural interpretations does Kristina sometimes question?
3. Where does Ulrika Jackson live?
(d) Kansas City.
4. Who is Judit?
(a) Petrus's oldest daughter.
(b) Kristina's youngest sister.
(c) Petrus' wife.
(d) Ulrika's oldest daughter.
5. Where is Karl's house located?
(a) On the shores of Lake Ki-Chi-Saga.
(b) On the coast of a harbor that goes out to the sea.
(c) Halfway up a mountain.
(d) On the shores of Lake Osaegen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kristina think about her and Karl's spiritual life?
2. What does Karl think he should have done with the turnip ditch?
3. What has Kristina obtained with Ulrika's help?
4. What does Petrus do before eating?
5. What does Petrus say about Indian Corn?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)