|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Karl irked?
(a) That Petrus asks about their family plans.
(b) That Petrus calls his best friend a fool.
(c) That Petrus calls his brother a fool.
(d) Having Petrus comment on every aspect of their lives.
2. Where is Karl's house located?
(a) On the shores of Lake Osaegen.
(b) Halfway up a mountain.
(c) On the coast of a harbor that goes out to the sea.
(d) On the shores of Lake Ki-Chi-Saga.
3. Why does Robert leave the house?
(a) He hears the children screaming.
(b) He is overcome by a coughing spell.
(c) Kristina comes into the room.
(d) He doesn't want to talk about Arvid.
4. What does Ulrika tell Kristina about an American husband?
(a) An American husband would make more money.
(b) He would do some of her chores.
(c) He would not help her with woman's work.
(d) An American husband would have to go to the army.
5. What does Kristina begin cooking?
(b) Fish fillets.
(d) Fried tomatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they hire on to help with in Mario's train?
2. What does Robert do about Mario?
3. What was the building Robert goes to in Grand City?
4. What does Karl say about their food supply?
5. What does Kristina say she has hanging on her all of her adult life?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)