|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Petrus start talking?
(a) About the crops he is planting at home.
(b) That Petrus' wife is expecting their first child.
(c) That Karl should have buried the turnips in a shallower ditch.
(d) About the death of his only child to diphtheria.
2. What does Kristina realize about herself?
(a) She loves most of her children.
(b) She is not as strong as she was when she was young.
(c) She is feeling better since spring has come.
(d) She does really like Karl.
3. Why was Petrus punished in Sweden?
(a) For his religious beliefs.
(b) For defacing public property.
(c) For not paying his taxes.
(d) For stealing food.
4. Whose scriptural interpretations does Kristina sometimes question?
5. What has Karl built for the second time for his family?
(a) A new carriage.
(b) A new house.
(c) A new barn.
(d) A set of stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kristina cry out when she sees Johan?
2. What does Kristina worry about concerning Karl?
3. What does Lydia ask about in her letter to Karl?
4. What does Robert ask Karl?
5. What depresses Kristina?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)