|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kristina worry about concerning Karl?
(a) That he is losing weight.
(b) That he is overworking.
(c) That his new hero status will go to his head.
(d) That he is in conflict with Petrus.
2. What does Robert do with Kristina when Karl goes to Stillwater?
(a) Plays with her and the children.
(b) Helps her repair a window.
(c) Reads the newspaper to her.
(d) Helps her weed the garden.
3. Why is Karl irked?
(a) That Petrus asks about their family plans.
(b) That Petrus calls his brother a fool.
(c) Having Petrus comment on every aspect of their lives.
(d) That Petrus calls his best friend a fool.
4. What does Robert think while he is soaking his feet?
(a) He is back in Sweden.
(b) He wishes he'd never left Sweden.
(c) Kristina hates him.
(d) He was ripped off in Grand City.
5. Who in Karl's family dies in 1857?
(a) His father.
(b) His older sister.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert able to do in St. Louis that Arvid cannot?
2. What bothers Karl the most about what Robert hasn't said?
3. What does Ulrika tell Kristina about an American husband?
4. What does Kristina notice when Karl is leaving for Taylor Falls?
5. What does Robert call the money he gave Karl?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)