|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quickly spread throughout the region?
(a) That there is going to be a revival.
(b) How the mill is cheating the settlers.
(c) That Karl refuses to eat his ox meat.
(d) How Karl saves his son's life.
2. When does Kristina think Robert will return to their farm?
(a) When he has made his fortune.
(b) When his first child arrives.
(c) When he is completely destitute.
(d) When he is married.
3. Why does Kristina like Erland Torner?
(a) He gives a kinder interpretation to the scriptures.
(b) He is tolerant.
(c) He likes children.
(d) He laughs a lot.
4. Why do members of the community begin to meet in Petrus' barn?
(a) To vote on issues of the community.
(b) To learn more about farming.
(c) For worship services.
(d) To have dances.
5. What is one of the inventions the newspaper writes about?
(b) Steam powered automobile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karl say in the letter about Christmas?
2. Where does Ulrika Jackson live?
3. What does Ulrika think when she has a daughter?
4. What is the name of the Nilsson's farm?
5. What does Kristina begin cooking?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)