|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Petrus get upset when he visits Kristina?
(a) When Karl tells him to quit giving them advice.
(b) When Kristina gets ill.
(c) When he meets Ulrika.
(d) When Kristina argues with a scripture interpretation.
2. What does Karl discover about the turnips that he goes to get?
(a) They are rotten.
(b) They are gone.
(c) They are fine.
(d) They have sprouted.
3. Who moved to America with Karl and his family?
(a) Kristina's older brother Hans.
(b) No one.
(c) Karl's oldest brother Peter.
(d) Karl's younger brother Robert.
4. Who is Judit?
(a) Petrus's oldest daughter.
(b) Petrus' wife.
(c) Kristina's youngest sister.
(d) Ulrika's oldest daughter.
5. What depresses Kristina?
(a) That her youngest child is ill.
(b) That she is pregnant again.
(c) That her garden did poorly this year.
(d) That she has only two dresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johan explain?
2. Who is Arvid?
3. What is the name of the Nilsson's farm?
4. What does Karl think he should have done with the turnip ditch?
5. About what is Petrus embarrassed when he goes home with Karl?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)