|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert hint about his wealth?
(a) He is willing to share with Karl.
(b) He has more in a bank account.
(c) Arvid is taking care of their investments.
(d) He is a millionaire.
2. When does Petrus get upset when he visits Kristina?
(a) When Kristina gets ill.
(b) When Karl tells him to quit giving them advice.
(c) When Kristina argues with a scripture interpretation.
(d) When he meets Ulrika.
3. How old is Karl in Chapter 8?
4. About what does Petrus start talking?
(a) That Karl should have buried the turnips in a shallower ditch.
(b) About the death of his only child to diphtheria.
(c) About the crops he is planting at home.
(d) That Petrus' wife is expecting their first child.
5. What does Kristina notice when Karl is leaving for Taylor Falls?
(a) The horse is limping slightly.
(b) Karl is limping.
(c) Her son is flushed.
(d) The red sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Petrus embarrassed when he goes home with Karl?
2. What fruit does Kristina have for dinner?
3. What does Kristina wonder about the Swedes who continue to settle the land around them?
4. Why does Kristina cry out when she sees Johan?
5. What does Petrus call foolish?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)