|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert say to Karl after their fight?
(a) He has no where to go.
(b) He can't stay there.
(c) He thinks Karl is greedy.
(d) He's sorry to upset Kristina.
2. Why does Karl have Johan run alongside the wagon?
(a) To get exercise.
(b) He doesn't allow Johan to run alongside the wagon.
(c) As punishment for disobeying Karl.
(d) To warm up.
3. What does Robert say when Karl asks him about Arvid's watch?
(a) Arvid is in St. Louis.
(b) Robert noticed it was missing.
(c) That he accidentally killed Arvid.
(d) Arvid sent it with him.
4. What do they hire on to help with in Mario's train?
(a) Cooking and laundry.
(b) Repairing wagons.
(c) Helping with the mules.
(d) Hired guns.
5. Where does Karl put Johan to keep him warm?
(a) In a roadside shack.
(b) Inside the grain bag.
(c) In a snow hut.
(d) Inside the ox's belly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karl believe when he examines the bills that Robert gave him?
2. What does Kristina immediately ask Robert?
3. What surprises Robert when he wakes while soaking his feet?
4. How is Robert dressed when Karl sees him?
5. What does Robert's face look like?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)