|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Robert and Arvid survive the winter?
(a) Living with Robert's girlfriend.
(b) Working for the city.
(c) They spend most of the winter in jail.
(d) Working on a farm.
2. Why was Karl late returning from Stillwater?
(a) He had to wait for the bank to check on his question about the money.
(b) He ran into some friends from Sweden.
(c) He had trouble with the ox cart.
(d) He was ill.
3. Why does Robert leave Grand City?
(a) He became homesick.
(b) He spent all his money.
(c) The law is after him.
(d) He becomes ill.
4. What does Karl continue to track over the years?
(a) His yearly taxes.
(b) His brother's whereabouts.
(c) His yearly harvests.
(d) His children's growth.
5. What does Kristina worry about concerning Karl?
(a) That he is losing weight.
(b) That he is overworking.
(c) That his new hero status will go to his head.
(d) That he is in conflict with Petrus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karl think would increase his harvest?
2. What does Robert say when Karl asks him about Arvid's watch?
3. What does Robert hint about his wealth?
4. How did Robert get to Grand City?
5. What kind of things would Karl like to use the cash to buy?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)