|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: the Meeting, the Letter, the Second Meeting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Veronica's two middle names?
(a) Mary Elizabeth.
(b) Anne Elizabeth.
(c) Sarah Michelle.
(d) Mary Anderson.
2. What river does the Wobbly Bridge cross?
(a) The Nile.
(b) The Thames.
(c) The Severn.
(d) The Trent.
3. What did the notice say that Adrian pinned to the bathroom door before committing suicide (96-97)?
(b) "Call for help."
(c) "Call my parents and tell them I am sorry."
(d) "Do not enter - Call police - Adrian."
4. What does the narrator say he and his friends regarded as "a crypto-fascist plan for repressing our sex drive" (18)?
(a) English class.
(b) History class.
(c) Physics class.
(d) School sports.
5. What is the name of Veronica's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who among his group of friends does the narrator say everyone wrote the most to during college and wanted his approval?
2. The narrator says in Chapter 1 that he and his friends assured one another that the imagination's first duty was to be what?
3. What is the name of the narrator's firstborn child?
4. Where did Veronica's famliy live when she was in college?
5. Where does John Ford claim to be located when he contacts the narrator in Chapter 2?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)