|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: Adrian's Suicide and the Current State of Things.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Robson kill himself?
(a) By hanging.
(b) By shooting himself.
(c) By slitting his wrists.
(d) By overdose.
2. Where does the narrator describe walking along and looking at shops with Veronica and his friends in London in Chapter 1?
(a) Laxon Street.
(b) Kent Street.
(c) Overford Street.
(d) Oxford Street.
3. What is Susan's husband's profession?
(a) He is a baker.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a banker.
(d) He is a teacher.
4. Where did the narrator go to meet his friend to discuss Adrian's suicide after he arrived home?
(a) The Charing X Hotel.
(b) The Marriott Hotel.
(c) The Windsor Hotel.
(d) The Four Seasons Hotel.
5. The narrator questions in Chapter 1 whether there is "anything more plausible than" what (11)?
(a) "A raised voice."
(b) "A second hand."
(c) "A philosophical query."
(d) "A memory."
Short Answer Questions
1. What word from Chapter 1 refers to failing to act as a result of moral weakness?
2. The narrator told Alex that he wondered if who felt any responsibility for Adrian's suicide in Chapter 1?
3. What word from Chapter 1 means unsophisticated and socially awkward?
4. What does the narrator describe Old Joe Hunt always wearing in Chapter 1?
5. Where did Colin attend college?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)