1. The narrator states in the Prologue, "This may be hard to believe, coming from a black man, but I've never" what (3)?
2. Where does the narrator say his car is parked in the Prologue?
3. At what time does the narrator say he was summoned to appear in court for his hearing in the Prologue?
4. On what date was the narrator summoned to appear at the U. S. Supreme court building in the Prologue?
5. How does the narrator describe the closing of the letter that summoned him to the Supreme Court in the Prologue?
This section contains 4,242 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)