|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 – 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say "ain't easy" just like "pimpin' ain't easy" in the opening of Chapter 6 (80)?
(a) "Runnin' a gang."
(b) "Burying people."
(c) "Calling home."
2. About how many people were at the meeting of the Dum Dum Donut Intellectuals that the narrator describes in Chapter 19?
3. What diagnosis did Marpessa determine for the narrator when he was 18?
(a) Bipolar Disorder.
(b) Attachment Disorder.
(c) Social Anxiety Disorder.
(d) Depressive Disorder.
4. What does the narrator say brought all the children of the neighborhood to his yard in Chapter 15?
(a) The police.
(b) The smell.
(c) The newspaper headline.
(d) Rumors of money.
5. Why did the narrator claim poor people were the best drivers?
(a) Because they are hiding from the law.
(b) Because they cannot afford insurance.
(c) Because they are talking on phones.
(d) Because they drive stolen cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described as the sister city to Algiers in "City Lites, An Interlude"?
2. Where is Kinshasa located?
3. How much older is Nestor Lopez than the narrator?
4. Where is Charisma Molina an assistant principal?
5. What is the name of Marpessa's younger brother?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)