|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the aunt react to this news?
(a) She was shocked.
(b) She was embarassed.
(c) She was angered.
(d) She was surprised.
2. What does the author plan to do regarding the answer to number 14?
(a) Reveal that he is a good person.
(b) Deceive Cordelia into believing he is a bad person.
(c) Show his true feelings to Cordelia.
(d) Convince Cordelia he is a good person.
3. Johannes wonders why nothing corrupts young women more than spending time with whom?
(a) Their family.
(b) Old men.
(c) Other young women.
(d) Young men.
4. On the twelfth, Johannes discovers the glory of having a young girl come upon you when?
(a) In the store.
(b) In the park.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the rain.
5. He then tries to discuss with her when an engagement should be broken. What does Johannes observe in her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author want to do the answer to number 15?
2. Johannes wishes to grow closer but he must increase what first?
3. When is Johannes willing to modify himself?
4. Johannes is worried that in his absence, Cordelia will do what?
5. What has Johannes placed in Cordelia's knitting?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)