|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johannes notices that eventually Cordelia stops looking for ______________.
(b) Her family.
(c) A man.
2. Johannes says that Cordelia is devoted to him, but is she his in full yet?
(a) Yes, completely.
(b) No, not yet.
(c) Yes, mostly.
(d) No, and she never will be.
3. Johannes watches Cordelia's servant and is happy about what?
(a) The servant is a woman.
(b) She is wealthy enough to have a servant.
(c) The servant is a strong man.
(d) She is not walking alone.
4. What does Johannes realize about his conception of Cordelia?
(a) It has changed for the good.
(b) It has changed for the worse.
(c) It has begun to change slightly.
(d) It has stayed the same.
5. Johannes discusses his thoughts at seeing Cordelia step out of a carriage, which he notes is a '____________ step.'
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johannes know about his declaration of love?
2. They start to exchange what?
3. The events he describes are largely _______________.
4. He is her _____________ for eternity.
5. Johannes notes that women should become self-sufficient in their use to do what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)