|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johannes then continues to describe Cordelia, with remarks like "Her countenance is like a fruit" and "Her head is a ___________ head."
(b) Mona Lisa.
2. The man points out that the work is a diary fully of what?
3. When did this event occur?
(a) At half past four.
(b) At half past three.
(c) At half past five.
(d) At half past six.
4. It should be noted at this point that Kierkegaard is the author writing from the perspective of a man who has come upon the letters of a man named Johannes, who Kierkegaard intends to represent who?
(a) His friend.
(c) His father.
5. The events he describes are largely _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johannes try and use this person's arrival to his advantage?
2. How did Cordelia act around Johannes when she was introduced to him?
3. The book opens with a man who has found a collection of essays where in Kierkegaard's house?
4. On the ninth, Johannes wonders if he has become _________________.
5. Johannes notes that he has heard her say that she will be at the exhibition on Monday at 1 p.m., so he decides to arrive when?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)