|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Was life stimulating enough for Kierkegaard?
(a) Most of the time.
(b) Some of the time.
2. Was Cordelia hurt by this?
(a) Yes, but not much.
(b) Yes, somewhat.
(c) Yes, very much.
(d) No, not at all.
3. The sixteenth comes and Johannes notes that it is _______________________ to be in love and interesting to know that one is on love.
4. The man notes that Kierkegaard broke off the engagement despite what?
(a) Already buying a home for the girl.
(b) His parents' protests.
(c) Moving the girl out of her parents' home.
(d) Loving the girl very much.
5. For what has Cordelia been punished?
(a) Losing Johannes.
(b) Hating Johannes.
(c) Thinking he was hers.
(d) Loving Johannes.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the twelfth, Johannes discovers the glory of having a young girl come upon you when?
2. Johannes wonders why nothing corrupts young women more than spending time with whom?
3. Johannes admires her beauty again, particularly what?
4. What can Johannes remember that made no impression on him?
5. Of whom is Cordelia the daughter?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)