|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did this encounter take place?
(a) On the path between NÃ¸rreport and Ã˜sterport.
(b) In the library.
(c) Outside Johannes' home.
(d) At her home.
2. Johannes admires her beauty again, particularly what?
(a) Her beautiful hair.
(b) Her beautiful skin.
(c) Her beautiful clothes.
(d) Her beautiful teeth.
3. When Johannes went after Cordelia, what happened?
(a) She hurried away from him.
(b) He bumped into another woman and lost sight of her.
(c) He called her name and she ignored him.
(d) He tripped and lost sight of her.
4. What has still not happened by the twenty-first?
(a) Johannes has not decided to seduce Cordelia.
(b) Johannes has still not fallen for Cordelia.
(c) Johannes has still made no headway with Cordelia.
(d) Cordelia has not stopped loving Johannes.
5. Johannes discusses his thoughts at seeing Cordelia step out of a carriage, which he notes is a '____________ step.'
Short Answer Questions
1. On the twenty-seventh what has Johannes decided about Cordelia?
2. Johannes notes that spring has come and that everything blossoms, including who?
3. In fact, the point of The Seducer's Diary is for Kierkegaard to paint a portrait of himself to _______________ his real life love, Cordelia.
4. In the second letter, Cordelia tells a story of whom?
5. He writes in the first person and expresses deep _______________ at finding the work that is about to begin and the sultry details within it.
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)