|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Was Cordelia hurt by this?
(a) Yes, somewhat.
(b) Yes, very much.
(c) Yes, but not much.
(d) No, not at all.
2. On the twenty-second, where does Johannes see Cordelia?
(a) At the store.
(b) In the park.
(c) At Mrs. Jansen's.
(d) At the library.
3. Who does Johannes blame in May for his bad luck?
4. Who shows up to accompany Cordelia?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) A servant.
(d) A man.
5. In fact, the point of The Seducer's Diary is for Kierkegaard to paint a portrait of himself to _______________ his real life love, Cordelia.
(a) Open up to.
(b) Reveal himself to.
Short Answer Questions
1. He writes in the first person and expresses deep _______________ at finding the work that is about to begin and the sultry details within it.
2. On the ninth, Johannes wonders if he has become _________________.
3. The narrator notes that Kierkegaard was more at home where?
4. Of whom is Cordelia the daughter?
5. How did Cordelia act around Johannes when she was introduced to him?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)