|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the largest heiau currently known to exist?
(a) Halo Ino Heiau.
(b) Moloka Haiau.
(c) Hale O Pi'ilani Heiau.
(d) Heiau hōʻola.
2. Where does Pila describe seeing a strange glow in Chapter 11?
3. How could the energy flow of the heiaus be redirected, according to Pila?
4. According to Pila, the Hawaiian Islands represent a place where there is a tear in the fabric of what?
(d) Dimensional reality.
5. Where can visitors take a Mule Wagon tour, as described by Pila in Chapter 11?
(a) The Ha'olo Valley.
(b) The Waipio Valley.
(c) The Indigo Valley.
(d) The Moloko Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people had Pila welcomed on his own in Chapter 14?
2. The Hawaiian belief is that each person is born with a bowl of what?
3. What is located at the top of Saddle Road?
4. What is the name for a temple in which to treat the sick in Hawaiian?
5. What do the Hawaiians believe lights their path in life, according to Pila in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the three parts of the human psyche, as explained in Chapter 12? How are they implemented along with manna?
2. What does Pila say the Hawaiian islands represent in life in Chapter 14?
3. Where does Pila say the strongest healing energy arises in Chapter 7?
4. What psychic does Pila describe in Chapter 11? Where did they meet?
5. When does Pila claim people began pouring into Hawaii in Chapter 14?
6. What does Pila write of secret meetings in Chapter 14? Describe these.
7. What does Pila believe will take place in the "enlightenment," in addition to the Hawaiian legends?
8. How does Pila describe the differences in energy flow in Chapter 9?
9. What is at the top of the mountain at Saddle Road?
10. What does Pila write by way of introduction to Chapter 9?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)