|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many frequencies of knowing are in the energy field of the body, according to Pila?
2. What does Pila offer as a reason for the energies of Hawaii, although he does not condone it?
3. What colors are associated with the lower energy frequencies of the body?
(a) Purple and pink.
(b) Blue and green.
(c) Yellow and orange.
(d) Red and orange.
4. Where did Pila open a small curio shop?
5. Pila writes that visitors who cannot get close to the lava can go to the what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first day of Pila's hypothetical vacation titled in Chapter 1?
2. The pyramids and the volcanoes both represent what kind of energy?
3. The Hawaiian chant is based on the belief that people are made of the energy force of what?
4. Who is the elderly son of Kahuna Daddy Bray?
5. The Egyptologist of Chapter 6 claims that there were images of what in the pyramids of the Nile?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pila write about the Hawaiian belief of energy forces in Chapter 5?
2. What does Pila write about the world's problems and solutions in Chapter 4?
3. What does Pila write about the pyramids of Hawaii in Chapter 5?
4. How does Pila explain the symbolism of the volcano in Hawaiian theology in Chapter 7?
5. What were the three orders of wisdom in Le Muria?
6. What does Pila write about the state of the world and society in Chapter 1?
7. Describe the photographs depicted in Chapter 6 by Dr. Gilroy.
8. What is Oahu and how does Pila describe it in the journey of the Paradise of Self?
9. How did Crazy Ed greet Pila? What did this mean?
10. What connection was found between the Martian landscape and the Egyptian one?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)