|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Egyptologist of Chapter 6 claims that there were images of what in the pyramids of the Nile?
(d) Future cities.
2. How long does Pila write the average vacationer has saved for his trip to Hawaii in Chapter 1?
(a) Over two years.
(b) Over a decade.
(c) Over a year.
(d) Over six months.
3. The angles and trajectories of the pyramids in Egypt and in Mars were the same to how far?
(a) Seven decimal spaces.
(b) Three decimal spaces.
(c) Two decimal spaces.
(d) Four decimal spaces.
4. What place is mentioned by Pila along with the Bermuda Triangle as examples of where the earth's energies meet?
(c) Devil's Sea.
(d) New York.
5. What was Le Muria also known as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pila say litters the beaches of Hawaii?
2. What community has green sand beaches due to peridot crystals?
3. The tetrahedron corresponds to sites of energy phenomena on other planets at ____ degrees latitude.
4. What will not grow in the lava tube caves of Hawaii?
5. Which was the only island unable to be attacked by warriors in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pila say the typical vacationer in Hawaii spends doing the third day through remainder of their trip?
2. How does Pila explain the symbolism of the volcano in Hawaiian theology in Chapter 7?
3. How did Crazy Ed greet Pila? What did this mean?
4. What does Pila write about the pyramids of Hawaii in Chapter 5?
5. What are chakras and how does Pila describe them in the text?
6. How does Pila lead the reader into the Paradise of Self in Chapter 4?
7. What is the purpose of the chant in Chapter 7?
8. Describe the Kingdom of Le Muria, as depicted by Pila in Chapter 2.
9. What does Pila write of the Hawaiian language?
10. What does Pila say Hawaii represents in the world today in Chapter 1?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)