|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pyramids and the volcanoes both represent what kind of energy?
2. What is a pre-Columbian Inca site located 2,430 meters above sea level?
(b) Machu Picchu.
(c) Devil's Post Pile.
(d) Easter Island.
3. What colors are associated with the lower energy frequencies of the body?
(a) Yellow and orange.
(b) Blue and green.
(c) Purple and pink.
(d) Red and orange.
4. What did the former Harvard professor promise to show Pila in Chapter 6?
(a) A magic ring.
(b) A video.
(c) A book.
(d) An artifact.
5. Who were a group of the remaining Children of the Rainbow who were the magicians?
(a) The Maggi.
(b) The Essenes.
(c) The Literati.
(d) The Therapeuti.
Short Answer Questions
1. A group of people on what island consider the English language to be inadequate and devoid of pure meaning?
2. What colors are associated with the higher energy frequencies of the body?
3. Many visitors to Hawaii take what and experience bad luck?
4. Who owned the Chicken Shack restaurant?
5. What was Le Muria also known as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ritual does Pila introduce for Pele in Chapter 7?
2. What has changed about the way the people approach vacationing, according to Pila? How does he describe the typical vacationer's first days?
3. How does Pila explain the symbolism of the volcano in Hawaiian theology in Chapter 7?
4. How does Pila lead the reader into the Paradise of Self in Chapter 4?
5. What were the three orders of wisdom in Le Muria?
6. Who is Dr. Gilroy and what did he show Pila?
7. What is the purpose of the chant in Chapter 7?
8. What associations between the Great Pyramids and Hawaiian volcanoes does Pila make in Chapter 6? Who does he speak with?
9. Who appeared all in white in Chapter 2? What was the state of the kingdom?
10. What does Pila write about the world's problems and solutions in Chapter 4?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)