|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Hawaiians believe lights their path in life, according to Pila in Chapter 12?
2. Pila writes that happiness is a manifestation of what?
3. Where can visitors take a Mule Wagon tour, as described by Pila in Chapter 11?
(a) The Waipio Valley.
(b) The Indigo Valley.
(c) The Moloko Valley.
(d) The Ha'olo Valley.
4. Which of the three parts of the human psyche controls emotions, habits, and memories?
5. In an interview with George Kerkoven, Pila discusses the healing power of what?
6. How many dolphins was Pila surrounded by in Chapter 11?
7. Which of the three parts of the human psyche is the connection to the light or spirituality?
(b) Higher conscious.
8. What did the Kahunas use to redirect the life energy, according to Pila?
(b) Ritual sacrifice.
(d) Breathing techniques.
9. What is the color of the heart chakra?
10. The Hawaiian legend teaches that the Old Ones of the High Order will return even after a period of how long?
(a) Five decades.
(b) Three hundred years.
(c) One century.
(d) Hundreds of centuries.
11. Pila writes that all of the colors of the _____ of life come together in Hawaii.
12. Who does Pila believe will also return to the Indian tribes, based on his heritage and faith?
(c) Light Warrior.
(d) Jesus Christ.
13. Many of the heiaus had purposes dealing with what?
14. Which of the three parts of the human psyche performs decision making?
15. What was the god of fertility called in Hawaiian?
Short Answer Questions
1. The place referred to as the Edge of Eternity has been turned into what in today's time?
2. How big is the triangular area with healing capabilities in the Edge of Eternity?
3. Where did Pila lead the visitors through an initiation in Chapter 14?
4. The meaning of the world heiau was a place to capture what?
5. Which word refers to accuracy of living in following the path of the ancient Hawaiians?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)