|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ancient Hawaiians viewed what area as a sacred place where offenses were forgiven?
2. According to Pila's Indian heritage, sunsets in the west mean what?
3. How many people had Pila welcomed on his own in Chapter 14?
4. What did the Kahunas use to redirect the life energy, according to Pila?
(b) Breathing techniques.
(d) Ritual sacrifice.
5. Where can visitors take a Mule Wagon tour, as described by Pila in Chapter 11?
(a) The Indigo Valley.
(b) The Waipio Valley.
(c) The Ha'olo Valley.
(d) The Moloko Valley.
6. When was the official end of the Hawaiian religion?
7. Where will the Old Ones of the High Order return to, according to Hawaiian legend?
(b) The garden.
(c) The volcano.
(d) The rainbow.
8. What is the third largest of the Hawaiian Islands and most populous of the islands in the State of Hawaii?
9. What is the name of the third angle in following the Golden Path, dealing with energy?
10. What does Pila state helps people focus and makes the body happy in Chapter 14?
11. What does Pila refer to as the higher conscious mind in Chapter 12?
12. What does Pila refer to as the Edge of Eternity?
13. How does Pila suggest visitors should travel while in Hawaii?
(a) Car rental.
14. Oahu and Maui are the two islands that tourists can circumnavigate, and the trip will require how long, according to Pila?
(a) A week.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three days.
15. Which of the three parts of the human psyche is the connection to the light or spirituality?
(d) Higher conscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who also saw the strange glow as well as Pila in Chapter 11?
2. What is the second phenomena seen in the park in Chapter 8?
3. What is the name for a Hawaiian temple?
4. What is the Angel Lady?
5. What are the angels described by the Angel Lady look like?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)