|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is located at the top of Saddle Road?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A Navy base.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An Army base.
2. The heiau most commonly preserved are what?
(a) Decapitation rooms.
(b) Burial grounds.
(c) Wedding rooms.
(d) War temples.
3. What does Pila refer to as the subconscious mind in Chapter 12?
4. In Chapter 9, Pila writes that the path to God is what?
(a) Through the volcano.
(b) Within the individual.
(c) Through the shaman.
(d) Through the church.
5. What is the color of the heart chakra?
6. How tall is the specter that was seen walking in the Edge of Eternity?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 7 feet.
(c) 15 feet.
(d) 30 feet.
7. According to Pila, the Hawaiian Islands represent a place where there is a tear in the fabric of what?
(b) Dimensional reality.
8. The islands in Kaneohe Bay are off which coast of Oahu?
9. What color was the specter wearing which was seen walking in the Edge of Eternity?
10. Where did Pila's group hold a secret meeting on January 16, 1992 when they decided that personal and mental bondage energies had to end?
11. Which of the three parts of the human psyche is the connection to the light or spirituality?
(d) Higher conscious.
12. What does Pila refer to as the force of vital life energy in Chapter 12?
13. Which word refers to accuracy of living in following the path of the ancient Hawaiians?
14. Many of the heiaus had purposes dealing with what?
15. How many dolphins was Pila surrounded by in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some of the heiaus were used for what?
2. What was the god of fertility called in Hawaiian?
3. What is the name of the largest optical telescope in Hawaii?
4. What is the third largest of the Hawaiian Islands and most populous of the islands in the State of Hawaii?
5. Where did Pila attend a secret meeting in Chapter 14?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)