|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word refers to the God force in the Hawaiian belief system?
2. What are referred to as places on the earth where certain energies meet?
(d) Vital centers.
3. What place is mentioned by Pila along with the Bermuda Triangle as examples of where the earth's energies meet?
(a) New York.
(c) Devil's Sea.
4. What colors are associated with the lower energy frequencies of the body?
(a) Purple and pink.
(b) Blue and green.
(c) Red and orange.
(d) Yellow and orange.
5. Pila first visited Hawaii while serving in what war?
6. Where was a substance found which was not from this planet in Chapter 6?
(a) A secret chamber in the great volcano.
(b) A secret chamber in the Great Pyramid.
(c) Machu Picchu.
(d) The Devil's Post Pile.
7. There were pictures sent by what in the video in Chapter 6?
(a) The Voyager probe.
(b) The Challenger space shuttle.
(c) The Neptune deep sea epeditions.
(d) The Apollo moon missions.
8. Each of the remaining tribes on the Hawaiian islands colored themselves after a color from what?
(a) The flowers.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The rainbow.
(d) The trees.
9. Who was the Moon Goddess for the Children of God?
(b) Laka Hina.
10. In Chapter 1, Pila writes that people are "overworked, overstimulated, overfed and" what?
11. The Egyptologist in Chapter 6 believed that the seven temples of the Nile corresponded to what?
12. In Chapter 4, Pila writes that the key to solving problems is what?
13. The Hawaiian chant is based on the belief that people are made of the energy force of what?
14. The tetrahedron corresponds to sites of energy phenomena on other planets at ____ degrees latitude.
15. Who did Pila think might have had a clue into the root of his problems the past 20 years in Chapter 3?
(d) Crazy Ed.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a trail on what coast where Pila had many mystical experiences?
2. Who arrived in a boat dressed in white in Chapter 2?
3. What will not grow in the lava tube caves of Hawaii?
4. What did the former Harvard professor promise to show Pila in Chapter 6?
5. What is the first day of Pila's hypothetical vacation titled in Chapter 1?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)