|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the former Harvard professor promise to show Pila in Chapter 6?
(a) A video.
(b) A book.
(c) A magic ring.
(d) An artifact.
2. Who owned the Chicken Shack restaurant?
(c) Crazy Ed.
3. Pila writes that visitors who cannot get close to the lava can go to the what?
4. A group of people on what island consider the English language to be inadequate and devoid of pure meaning?
5. What is a pre-Columbian Inca site located 2,430 meters above sea level?
(a) Easter Island.
(c) Devil's Post Pile.
(d) Machu Picchu.
6. What is the capital of Hawaii?
7. The Children of God were also called the Children of the what?
8. What connects the vortexes of the earth's energy, according to Pila?
9. What was Le Muria also known as?
10. Who is the elderly son of Kahuna Daddy Bray?
(a) Crazy Ed.
11. In Chapter 4, Pila writes that the key to solving problems is what?
12. What are referred to as places on the earth where certain energies meet?
(a) Vital centers.
13. In what decade does Pila write that people came in droves to Hawaii for mystical experiences?
14. How many airports does Pila suggest the average traveler will have passed through on his way to Hawaii in Chapter 1?
15. Which word means a native medicine man or priest in Hawaii?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pila suggests in Chapter 7 that people are careful when they are around what?
2. In Chapter 1, Pila writes that a Gallup poll revealed how many people worldwide named Hawaii their dream vacation spot?
3. There were pictures sent by what in the video in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 1, Pila writes that people are "overworked, overstimulated, overfed and" what?
5. The tetrahedron corresponds to sites of energy phenomena on other planets at ____ degrees latitude.
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)