|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pila open a small curio shop?
2. What does Pila say is served on the average traveler's plate with breakfast in Chapter 1?
(a) A lily.
(b) An orchid.
(c) A rose.
(d) A conch shell.
3. What does Pila offer as a reason for the energies of Hawaii, although he does not condone it?
4. Who is the elderly son of Kahuna Daddy Bray?
(c) Crazy Ed.
5. Who were a group of the remaining Children of God who were the thinkers?
(a) The Literati.
(b) The Therapeuti.
(c) The Essenes.
(d) The Maggi.
6. There is a trail on what coast where Pila had many mystical experiences?
7. How many frequencies of knowing are in the energy field of the body, according to Pila?
8. The Egyptologist in Chapter 6 believed that the seven temples of the Nile corresponded to what?
9. Pila suggests in Chapter 7 that people are careful when they are around what?
10. How many sisters does Pele have, according to legend?
11. Who was an old Danish sailor who spent his life traveling around the world, working for various marine entities and met Pila at his shop?
(c) Crazy Ed.
12. What word refers to the God force in the Hawaiian belief system?
13. What are the energy frequencies in the body referred to in the Eastern tradition?
14. Pila writes that visitors who cannot get close to the lava can go to the what?
15. What kingdom was a legendary continent with the Hawaiian Islands at the tip?
(c) Le Muria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place is mentioned by Pila along with the Bermuda Triangle as examples of where the earth's energies meet?
2. In what decade does Pila write that people came in droves to Hawaii for mystical experiences?
3. What is nicknamed the Valley Isle?
4. In Chapter 4, Pila writes that the key to solving problems is what?
5. The Egyptologist of Chapter 6 claims that there were images of what in the pyramids of the Nile?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)