|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place is mentioned by Pila along with the Bermuda Triangle as examples of where the earth's energies meet?
(a) Devil's Sea.
(c) New York.
2. What community has green sand beaches due to peridot crystals?
(a) South Point.
(c) Devil's Island.
3. What phrase did the owner of the Chicken Shack greet Pila with?
(a) Welcome home.
(b) Hello Soldier.
(c) Hi G.I.
(d) Aye Cap'n.
4. What will not grow in the lava tube caves of Hawaii?
5. What does Pila offer as a reason for the energies of Hawaii, although he does not condone it?
6. What does Pila refer to his journey of the mind as?
(a) The Paradise of the Dove.
(b) The Secret Journey.
(c) The Seven Chakras.
(d) The Islands Within You.
7. The owner of the Chicken Shack was a veteran of what war?
8. What is the magnetic power of crystals called?
9. The Egyptologist of Chapter 6 claims that there were images of what in the pyramids of the Nile?
(d) Future cities.
10. How long does Pila write the average vacationer has saved for his trip to Hawaii in Chapter 1?
(a) Over six months.
(b) Over a decade.
(c) Over two years.
(d) Over a year.
11. The angles and trajectories of the pyramids in Egypt and in Mars were the same to how far?
(a) Seven decimal spaces.
(b) Four decimal spaces.
(c) Three decimal spaces.
(d) Two decimal spaces.
12. What unit of the military was Pila enlisted in?
(a) Air Force.
13. Who is the Hawaiian goddess of fire, lightning, dance, and volcanoes?
14. Which word means a native medicine man or priest in Hawaii?
15. In what year did Hawaii become a U.S. State?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Great Pyramid?
2. Who is the elderly son of Kahuna Daddy Bray?
3. Pila suggests in Chapter 7 that people are careful when they are around what?
4. There is a trail on what coast where Pila had many mystical experiences?
5. What place on Hawaii does Pila believe is a threshold to a space-time continuum?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)