|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Symptoms of Aloha or Inner Peace and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pila describe as a combination of psychology and metaphysics and has also come to mean a secret power?
2. There is a trail on what coast where Pila had many mystical experiences?
3. The Hawaiian legend teaches that the Old Ones of the High Order will return even after a period of how long?
(a) Hundreds of centuries.
(b) One century.
(c) Five decades.
(d) Three hundred years.
4. What does Pila say is served on the average traveler's plate with breakfast in Chapter 1?
(a) An orchid.
(b) A rose.
(c) A lily.
(d) A conch shell.
5. What does Pila refer to as the conscious mind in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pila writes that visitors who cannot get close to the lava can go to the what?
2. How tall is the specter that was seen walking in the Edge of Eternity?
3. Where in Hawaii is the largest telescope located?
4. When was the official end of the Hawaiian religion?
5. What is a pre-Columbian Inca site located 2,430 meters above sea level?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)