|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A New Look at Ancient Wisdom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The angles and trajectories of the pyramids in Egypt and in Mars were the same to how far?
(a) Three decimal spaces.
(b) Seven decimal spaces.
(c) Two decimal spaces.
(d) Four decimal spaces.
2. Where can visitors take a Mule Wagon tour, as described by Pila in Chapter 11?
(a) The Indigo Valley.
(b) The Waipio Valley.
(c) The Ha'olo Valley.
(d) The Moloko Valley.
3. What did Pila sell in Chapter 11?
(a) His car.
(b) His curio shop.
(c) His house.
(d) His boat.
4. Where was a substance found which was not from this planet in Chapter 6?
(a) A secret chamber in the Great Pyramid.
(b) The Devil's Post Pile.
(c) Machu Picchu.
(d) A secret chamber in the great volcano.
5. Pila suggests in Chapter 7 that people are careful when they are around what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of activity has been reported in the mountains around Saddle Road?
2. In Chapter 9, Pila writes that the path to God is what?
3. Who did Pila think might have had a clue into the root of his problems the past 20 years in Chapter 3?
4. What is the first day of Pila's hypothetical vacation titled in Chapter 1?
5. Who was the Moon Goddess for the Children of God?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)