|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A New Look at Ancient Wisdom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Hawaii become a U.S. State?
2. How many airports does Pila suggest the average traveler will have passed through on his way to Hawaii in Chapter 1?
3. What did Pila conclude the strange glow seen in Chapter 11 to be?
(a) A sprite.
(b) A demon.
(c) An elf.
(d) A mermaid.
4. In Chapter 1, Pila writes that people are "overworked, overstimulated, overfed and" what?
5. What phrase did the owner of the Chicken Shack greet Pila with?
(a) Welcome home.
(b) Hello Soldier.
(c) Aye Cap'n.
(d) Hi G.I.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were a group of the remaining Children of God who were the thinkers?
2. The place referred to as the Edge of Eternity has been turned into what in today's time?
3. What place is mentioned by Pila along with the Bermuda Triangle as examples of where the earth's energies meet?
4. What will not grow in the lava tube caves of Hawaii?
5. Where was a large Egyptian looking mask shown in an image in Chapter 6?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)