|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Paranormal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word means a native medicine man or priest in Hawaii?
2. There were pictures sent by what in the video in Chapter 6?
(a) The Voyager probe.
(b) The Apollo moon missions.
(c) The Challenger space shuttle.
(d) The Neptune deep sea epeditions.
3. What will not grow in the lava tube caves of Hawaii?
4. The Hawaiian chant is based on the belief that people are made of the energy force of what?
5. Which island is referred to as the Big Island?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Pila writes that the path to God is what?
2. Why do many car rental companies not allow travelers to take Saddle Road?
3. What was Le Muria also known as?
4. According to Pila's Indian heritage, sunsets in the west mean what?
5. The place referred to as the Edge of Eternity has been turned into what in today's time?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)