|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Liquid Earth - Ho'ihi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pila writes that visitors who cannot get close to the lava can go to the what?
2. Who did Pila think might have had a clue into the root of his problems the past 20 years in Chapter 3?
(c) Crazy Ed.
3. What does Pila say litters the beaches of Hawaii?
(c) Coral reefs.
4. Who was an old Danish sailor who spent his life traveling around the world, working for various marine entities and met Pila at his shop?
(a) Crazy Ed.
5. What unit of the military was Pila enlisted in?
(c) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the blue of the sky associated with, according to Pila?
2. What colors are associated with the lower energy frequencies of the body?
3. Who arrived in a boat dressed in white in Chapter 2?
4. Which word means a native medicine man or priest in Hawaii?
5. What connects the vortexes of the earth's energy, according to Pila?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)