|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Connection with the Great Pyramid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a pre-Columbian Inca site located 2,430 meters above sea level?
(a) Devil's Post Pile.
(b) Machu Picchu.
(c) Easter Island.
2. What is the first day of Pila's hypothetical vacation titled in Chapter 1?
(a) "Jet Lag."
3. What is the magnetic power of crystals called?
4. What did the former Harvard professor promise to show Pila in Chapter 6?
(a) A video.
(b) A magic ring.
(c) An artifact.
(d) A book.
5. What will not grow in the lava tube caves of Hawaii?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pila say is served on the average traveler's plate with breakfast in Chapter 1?
2. Pila writes that for most people dreams are based on security, not what?
3. What colors are associated with the higher energy frequencies of the body?
4. How many airports does Pila suggest the average traveler will have passed through on his way to Hawaii in Chapter 1?
5. The islands of Hawaii are associated with the energy fields in the human body as well as what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)