|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Connection with the Great Pyramid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many airports does Pila suggest the average traveler will have passed through on his way to Hawaii in Chapter 1?
2. Who did Pila think might have had a clue into the root of his problems the past 20 years in Chapter 3?
(c) Crazy Ed.
3. Who were a group of the remaining Children of the Rainbow who were the magicians?
(a) The Essenes.
(b) The Maggi.
(c) The Literati.
(d) The Therapeuti.
4. In Chapter 1, Pila writes that what kind of vacation no longer suffices in today's world?
5. How long does Pila write the average vacationer has saved for his trip to Hawaii in Chapter 1?
(a) Over a decade.
(b) Over two years.
(c) Over six months.
(d) Over a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pila say is served on the average traveler's plate with breakfast in Chapter 1?
2. The owner of the Chicken Shack was a veteran of what war?
3. There is a trail on what coast where Pila had many mystical experiences?
4. A group of people on what island consider the English language to be inadequate and devoid of pure meaning?
5. Pila believes that what is necessary for making sense out of the confusion of the world?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)