|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Connection with the Great Pyramid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were a group of the remaining Children of God who were the thinkers?
(a) The Literati.
(b) The Therapeuti.
(c) The Maggi.
(d) The Essenes.
2. What is the first day of Pila's hypothetical vacation titled in Chapter 1?
(a) "Jet Lag."
3. In Chapter 1, Pila writes that a Gallup poll revealed how many people worldwide named Hawaii their dream vacation spot?
(d) One half.
4. What moku or district on the Big Island of Hawaii did Pila return to after the war?
5. How long does Pila write the average vacationer has saved for his trip to Hawaii in Chapter 1?
(a) Over a decade.
(b) Over two years.
(c) Over six months.
(d) Over a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Le Muria also known as?
2. A group of people on what island consider the English language to be inadequate and devoid of pure meaning?
3. The islands of Hawaii are associated with the energy fields in the human body as well as what?
4. What are the energy frequencies in the body referred to in the Eastern tradition?
5. Each of the remaining tribes on the Hawaiian islands colored themselves after a color from what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)