|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Connection with the Great Pyramid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the former Harvard professor promise to show Pila in Chapter 6?
(a) A magic ring.
(b) An artifact.
(c) A video.
(d) A book.
2. In Part I, Pila writes that Hawaii is known as the "Crossroads Between" what?
3. Who did Pila think might have had a clue into the root of his problems the past 20 years in Chapter 3?
(d) Crazy Ed.
4. What community has green sand beaches due to peridot crystals?
(a) South Point.
(b) Devil's Island.
5. What does Pila say litters the beaches of Hawaii?
(b) Coral reefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrived in a boat dressed in white in Chapter 2?
2. What is the magnetic power of crystals called?
3. The Hawaiian chant is based on the belief that people are made of the energy force of what?
4. What unit of the military was Pila enlisted in?
5. A group of people on what island consider the English language to be inadequate and devoid of pure meaning?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)