|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Connection with the Great Pyramid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was the only island unable to be attacked by warriors in Chapter 2?
2. What does Pila say litters the beaches of Hawaii?
(b) Coral reefs.
3. What is the name of the Egyptologist Pila speaks with in Chapter 6?
4. Each of the remaining tribes on the Hawaiian islands colored themselves after a color from what?
(a) The flowers.
(b) The rainbow.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The trees.
5. The Egyptologist in Chapter 6 believed that the seven temples of the Nile corresponded to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Moon Goddess for the Children of God?
2. In what decade does Pila write that people came in droves to Hawaii for mystical experiences?
3. What is a Hawaiian word for veranda?
4. What is the magnetic power of crystals called?
5. Who was an old Danish sailor who spent his life traveling around the world, working for various marine entities and met Pila at his shop?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)