|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Secret of the Hawaiian Mystique.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owned the Chicken Shack restaurant?
(c) Crazy Ed.
2. Who does Pila write Claire "Kalar" Chiles is known as to him in this world in the acknowledgments?
(a) My Sister.
(b) My Wife.
(d) My Friend.
3. In what year was The Secrets and Mysteries of Hawaii published?
4. In Chapter 1, Pila writes that what kind of vacation no longer suffices in today's world?
5. Who arrived in a boat dressed in white in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, Pila writes that Hawaii is known as the "Crossroads Between" what?
2. How many airports does Pila suggest the average traveler will have passed through on his way to Hawaii in Chapter 1?
3. Pila writes that sunset is a time for what?
4. The Children of God were also called the Children of the what?
5. Where did Pila open a small curio shop?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)