|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Secret of the Hawaiian Mystique.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Children of God were also called the Children of the what?
2. Who were a group of the remaining Children of the Rainbow known as the sensitives?
(a) The Essenes.
(b) The Literati.
(c) The Therapeuti.
(d) The Maggi.
3. What phrase did the owner of the Chicken Shack greet Pila with?
(a) Hello Soldier.
(b) Aye Cap'n.
(c) Hi G.I.
(d) Welcome home.
4. In Chapter 1, Pila writes that a Gallup poll revealed how many people worldwide named Hawaii their dream vacation spot?
(c) One half.
5. A group of people on what island consider the English language to be inadequate and devoid of pure meaning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was an old Danish sailor who spent his life traveling around the world, working for various marine entities and met Pila at his shop?
2. Where did Pila open a small curio shop?
3. Each of the remaining tribes on the Hawaiian islands colored themselves after a color from what?
4. Who is the elderly son of Kahuna Daddy Bray?
5. Pila first visited Hawaii while serving in what war?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)