|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Secret of the Hawaiian Mystique.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrived in a boat dressed in white in Chapter 2?
2. Who was an old Danish sailor who spent his life traveling around the world, working for various marine entities and met Pila at his shop?
(a) Crazy Ed.
3. What is a Hawaiian word for veranda?
4. Pila first visited Hawaii while serving in what war?
5. Which was the only island unable to be attacked by warriors in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Le Muria also known as?
2. In Chapter 1, Pila writes that what kind of vacation no longer suffices in today's world?
3. Who were a group of the remaining Children of the Rainbow known as the sensitives?
4. What does Pila say is served on the average traveler's plate with breakfast in Chapter 1?
5. How long does Pila write the average vacationer has saved for his trip to Hawaii in Chapter 1?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)