|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Secret of the Hawaiian Mystique.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pila open a small curio shop?
2. Pila writes that sunset is a time for what?
3. In what year was The Secrets and Mysteries of Hawaii published?
4. What does Pila say litters the beaches of Hawaii?
(d) Coral reefs.
5. Who is the elderly son of Kahuna Daddy Bray?
(a) Crazy Ed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pila say is served on the average traveler's plate with breakfast in Chapter 1?
2. What is a Hawaiian word for veranda?
3. How many airports does Pila suggest the average traveler will have passed through on his way to Hawaii in Chapter 1?
4. A group of people on what island consider the English language to be inadequate and devoid of pure meaning?
5. Who was the Moon Goddess for the Children of God?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)