|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Way Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pila writes that happiness is a manifestation of what?
2. What is the color of the heart chakra?
3. The place referred to as the Edge of Eternity has been turned into what in today's time?
(a) A federal park.
(b) The state capital building.
(c) A fishing zone.
(d) A military base.
4. According to Pila's Indian heritage, sunsets in the west mean what?
5. How big is the triangular area with healing capabilities in the Edge of Eternity?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the energy frequencies in the body referred to in the Eastern tradition?
2. In what decade does Pila write that people came in droves to Hawaii for mystical experiences?
3. What was the god of fertility called in Hawaiian?
4. The heiau most commonly preserved are what?
5. What kind of activity has been reported in the mountains around Saddle Road?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)