|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Way Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the largest heiau currently known to exist?
(a) Halo Ino Heiau.
(b) Moloka Haiau.
(c) Heiau hōʻola.
(d) Hale O Pi'ilani Heiau.
2. Which word had to do with balance in actions and in life in following the Golden Rule?
3. In Part I, Pila writes that Hawaii is known as the "Crossroads Between" what?
4. Pila writes that upon the return of the Old Ones, Man will again come into contact with what?
(b) The volcano.
(c) His inner child.
(d) The devil.
5. The Hawaiian belief is that each person is born with a bowl of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pila writes that the volcano is an energy vortex which creates what?
2. Which word means a native medicine man or priest in Hawaii?
3. What is a Polynesian island in the southeastern Pacific Ocean at the southeastern most point of the Polynesian triangle?
4. Who does Pila believe will also return to the Indian tribes, based on his heritage and faith?
5. When is the best time for ritual, according to Pila?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)