|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Way Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Angel Lady?
(a) A shoeseller.
(b) A psychic.
(c) A ghost.
(d) An angel.
2. What does Pila refer to as the force of vital life energy in Chapter 12?
3. Many visitors to Hawaii take what and experience bad luck?
4. What moku or district on the Big Island of Hawaii did Pila return to after the war?
5. What is the third largest of the Hawaiian Islands and most populous of the islands in the State of Hawaii?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word had to do with balance in actions and in life in following the Golden Rule?
2. The angles and trajectories of the pyramids in Egypt and in Mars were the same to how far?
3. How could the energy flow of the heiaus be redirected, according to Pila?
4. Where was a large Egyptian looking mask shown in an image in Chapter 6?
5. The Egyptologist of Chapter 6 claims that there were images of what in the pyramids of the Nile?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)