|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Big Island: Doorway to the Other Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many frequencies of knowing are in the energy field of the body, according to Pila?
2. A group of people on what island consider the English language to be inadequate and devoid of pure meaning?
3. What does Pila say litters the beaches of Hawaii?
(b) Coral reefs.
4. What moku or district on the Big Island of Hawaii did Pila return to after the war?
5. Who did Pila think might have had a clue into the root of his problems the past 20 years in Chapter 3?
(c) Crazy Ed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pila refer to his journey of the mind as?
2. Who were a group of the remaining Children of the Rainbow known as the sensitives?
3. In Part I, Pila writes that Hawaii is known as the "Crossroads Between" what?
4. How long does Pila write the average vacationer has saved for his trip to Hawaii in Chapter 1?
5. Who arrived in a boat dressed in white in Chapter 2?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)