|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Heiaus: Sacred Spots.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is nicknamed the Valley Isle?
2. What does Pila offer as a reason for the energies of Hawaii, although he does not condone it?
3. What was Le Muria also known as?
4. The heiau most commonly preserved are what?
(a) Wedding rooms.
(b) Decapitation rooms.
(c) War temples.
(d) Burial grounds.
5. In what year did Hawaii become a U.S. State?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrived in a boat dressed in white in Chapter 2?
2. Pila writes that for most people dreams are based on security, not what?
3. What is the name for a Hawaiian temple?
4. Which island is referred to as the Big Island?
5. In Chapter 4, Pila writes that the key to solving problems is what?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)