|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A New Look at Ancient Wisdom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the three parts of the human psyche performs decision making?
2. Which of the three parts of the human psyche is the connection to the light or spirituality?
(b) Higher conscious.
3. In what decade does Pila write that people came in droves to Hawaii for mystical experiences?
4. The ancient Hawaiians viewed what area as a sacred place where offenses were forgiven?
5. In an interview with George Kerkoven, Pila discusses the healing power of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Pila's Indian heritage, sunsets in the west mean what?
2. What colors are associated with the lower energy frequencies of the body?
3. How many frequencies of knowing are in the energy field of the body, according to Pila?
4. What is the second phenomena seen in the park in Chapter 8?
5. What is the blue of the sky associated with, according to Pila?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)