|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mamet writes in Chapter 29: The Family, that the family is the single-most important unit for transmitting what?
(a) Information about justice.
(b) Cultural information.
(c) Political views.
2. Franklin Delano Roosevelt was elected President of the United States in what year?
3. In Chapter 26: Feminism, Mamet claims that the weakening of what will eventually destroy the family which is essential for a successful society?
4. What is defined as a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another?
5. In Chapter 36: Bumper Stickers, Mamet claims that old bumper stickers like "War Is Not the Answer," gave the false impression that there is only a choice between death and what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mamet writes in Chapter 24: Arrested Development that while teaching a drama course, Mamet encountered students who didn't want the villain of a story to be what?
2. According to Mamet in Chapter 29: The Family, liberal universities mislead students by teaching them that society is susceptible to what?
3. What is a way the government generates revenues and which are based on proportions of earnings which is considered fair, according to Mamet?
4. Mamet claims in Chapter 35: The Small Refrigerator, that the biggest fault of his generation is what?
5. Although Camp Kawaga in Chicago that Mamet attended was a summer camp for Jewish children, they were forced to take part in what?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)