|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roughly when did the Cold War begin?
2. Mamet claims in Chapter 37: Late Revelations that the Obama campaign slogans suggested that change happens without what?
3. What is defined as an organized group of persons associated together for religious, benevolent, cultural, scientific, political, patriotic, or other purposes?
4. In what year did Sarah Palin resign as Governor of Alaska?
5. Who headed a radical group that occupied Columbia University and insisted that he was speaking for the student body but most students didn't support him?
(a) Arnold Thompson.
(b) Rob Jackson.
(c) Mark Rudd.
(d) John Stephens.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is Mamet's opinion in Chapter 22: My Father, Al Sharpton, and the Designated Criminal that who sends the message everyday that America has surrendered and is ready to be taken over by our enemies?
2. Where was Karl Marx born?
3. When did Saul David Alinsky die?
4. What is defined as the quality in a person or society that arises from a concern for what is regarded as excellent in arts, letters, manners, scholarly pursuits, etc.?
5. The State of Israel was created by a British mandate that was ratified by what organization?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)