Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mamet describes a friend of his daughter's who was what in Chapter 35: The Small Refrigerator?
(a) A muslim.
(b) A mormon.
(c) A beauty queen.
(d) An heiress.
2. According to David Mamet, Al Sharpton complains about hair salons in black communities being owned largely by whom?
3. In what year was Al Sharpton a candidate for the Democratic nomination for the U.S. presidential election?
4. What is defined as an organized group of persons associated together for religious, benevolent, cultural, scientific, political, patriotic, or other purposes?
5. Where was Saul Alinsky born?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Ashkenazi Jews were from where?
2. What location does Mamet describe as similar to the Catskills and was a playground for adult Jews who were restricted from other hotels and resorts?
3. In what year did Sarah Palin resign as Governor of Alaska?
4. When was Sarah Palin born?
5. Mamet writes that he did not serve in the military for what reason in Chapter 37: Late Revelations?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)