|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mamet claims in Chapter 37: Late Revelations that the Obama campaign slogans suggested that change happens without what?
2. U.S. military involvement in the Vietnam War ended in what year?
3. Mamet claims in Chapter 35: The Small Refrigerator, that the biggest fault of his generation is what?
4. Mamet writes in Chapter 33: Self-Evident Truth that our nation has been the most successful in history because our laws are built upon the concept that compassion and greed in the hands of the state will result in what?
5. What was the name of legislation approved by the U.S. Congress in that prohibited further U.S. military activity in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia?
(a) The White Flag Amendment.
(b) The Case-Church Amendment.
(c) The Victory Amendment.
(d) The Bring Our Kids Home Amendment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Saul Alinsky born?
2. It is Mamet's opinion in Chapter 22: My Father, Al Sharpton, and the Designated Criminal that who sends the message everyday that America has surrendered and is ready to be taken over by our enemies?
3. Who was an American politician and promotion of liberal causes in the Democratic Party and served as the 31st Governor of Illinois?
4. When did the Vietnam War begin?
5. What is defined as a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)