1. What does Mamet claim the political impulse originated from in Chapter 1: The Political Impulse?
A natural urge to bring order to social relations.
2. Who was the Republican candidate for President in the 2008 election?
3. Who was the Republican Vice-Presidential candidate in the 2008 election?
4. Who was the Democratic candidate in the 2008 Presidential election?
5. The United States Presidential election of 2008 was numbered what quadrennial presidential election?
6. According to Mamet, who supported the concepts of fiscal conservatism, lower taxes and a strong military in the 2008 Presidential election?
7. Who espoused the concept that "change" itself was a solution in the 2008 Presidential election, according to David Mamet?
This section contains 4,506 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)