|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was David Mamet born?
2. What term refers to the weapon equipment of a military vehicle, ship, or aircraft?
(d) Apparatus of death.
3. When was Vanessa Redgrave born?
4. Who wrote the book, music and lyrics for the play "The Music Man"?
(a) Rebecca Matthews.
(b) Nancy Edwards.
(c) Erica Reynolds.
(d) Meredith Willson.
5. In Chapter 14: R100, Mamet claims that the reason the American car industry failed was what?
(a) They used poor materials.
(b) Cars were not available in popular colors.
(c) No one wanted its products.
(d) They didn't advertise enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Jane Fonda visit Hanoi, where she was photographed seated on an anti-aircraft battery?
2. Who felt that ultimate security would be found in peaceful solutions, according to Mamet in the 2008 Presidential elections?
3. According to Mamet, who supported the concepts of fiscal conservatism, lower taxes and a strong military in the 2008 Presidential election?
4. In Chapter 16: The Victim, Mamet writes that the liberal concern for the "victim" is merely an attempt to do what?
5. The United States Presidential election of 2008 was numbered what quadrennial presidential election?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)