|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mamet in Chapter 7: Choice, the denial of reality is one of the reasons the Left embraces what?
2. What actor was Jane Fonda's father?
(a) Robert Fonda.
(b) Mitchell Fonda.
(c) James Fonda.
(d) Henry Fonda.
3. What aircraft crashed and burned after making it only 300 miles on a trans-Atlantic trip in Chapter 14: R100?
(a) The P839.
(b) The R101.
(c) The M441.
(d) The B732.
4. For what field was Milton Friedman a recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize?
(a) Economic Sciences.
5. When was the play "American Buffalo" first produced?
Short Answer Questions
1. What economist makes the observation that aid to a developing country actually impedes that development in Chapter 6: The Music Man?
2. What was the name of David Mamet's father?
3. Dred Scott v. Sandford was a ruling from what year?
4. What refers to a prohibition or interdiction of anything; exclusion from use or practice?
5. Who was the Republican candidate for President in the 2008 election?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)